Sign in to follow this  
Dave Morgan

Playsims VFR photoscenery

Hi.

Does anyone here know if Playsims are still trading, and specifically, working on the last Scottish volume of photoscenery for FS2004?

Nothing seems to have been updated on their website for over a year. Back in May I mailed them and received a reply from Flightstore (same chap, two jobs?) indicating it would be at the printers in June but that's so long ago it feels like a former life...

Cheers,

Dave

Playsims/Horizon ceased trading after the FSX release of the final Scottish volume.  Flightstore were only their retail/public handler. So I think the answer to your original question has to be a NO.

You could of course try contacting Tony Meredith for confirmation, via his website:-  www.arm-computers.co.uk  he used to give a lot of support to Horizon and the UK flight Sim community. He was also one of the main Beta testers if my memory serves me well.

Haven't seen him around for many months on any forums that I follow but his company website is still up and running.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Gutted.

I'll drop him a line and see if anything is available but in the meantime, does anyone know of alternative photoscenery textures covering the same (Central Scotland) area. If it comes down to it, I suppose I could even make my own bgl collection or even attempt a conversion...

Cheers,

D