Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

Cinéma vérité

So X-plane has this feature to create a little camera shaking in external view. I think most flight sims have this nowadays.  Some people don't care for it and some even say it makes them sick looking at it. 

I happen to like it a lot, but in X-plane, its hardly noticable. Is there any way to increase the effect by editing something in a CFG file?  

Rob

I highly recomend the free HeadShake plugin. It does much mure than Cinéma vérité and it has a dialog to adjust how strong the effect should be.

I highly recomend the free HeadShake plugin. It does much mure than Cinéma vérité and it has a dialog to adjust how strong the effect should be.

But be careful, sometimes it messes up the the camera angle (even when you don't move) which you then have to correct manually in the rendering settings.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir