Sign in to follow this  
addman

Air Hauler 48 hour deal @justflight.com

Don't feel too bad. Jut Flight knows Air Hauler V2 is slated to be released soon. They're just trying to wring a few last dollars from the original.

Hans Soule

Yep, I hope also that this is an announcement to the release of v2. We need something better and more optimised than FSPassengers, and more practical than FSCaptain, asap.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I'd buy this if it worked for P3D v2. I have the XPX version of Air Hauler and it was fun while it worked. At the asking price, you can't go wrong.

I talked with Duncan Murray at Cosford FlightSim. He said that a new version will be released at the beggining of 2015. There will be a lot of new features with inviting other real pilots to your company among them. Personally I prefer to wait and spend more money for a newer product.

I talked with Duncan Murray at Cosford FlightSim. He said that a new version will be released at the beggining of 2015. There will be a lot of new features with inviting other real pilots to your company among them. Personally I prefer to wait and spend more money for a newer product.

Yeah, I actually was aware of a new version coming but I spent less money on this one than what a small bottle of Pepsi costs here   :finland-flag: so it's all good. Running a small up-start out of 19ak Icy Bay trying to get some rep points so I can lease an old Skywagon. Those north-bound hauls really push the limits of a fully loaded 172sp lol. I love it! it's more like an RPG than a cargo-simulator almost. 

it's more like an RPG than a cargo-simulator almost. 

That's actually what I am looking for in software like this. I have been flying FSEconomy for a while now, and feel no real sense of progression or growth.

I missed the sale...   :mellow:

...and it works in P3D v2.4. I bought it thinking if it didn't work, I wasn't losing much. This should tide me over till V2 of AH comes out.

I am still a little bitter about missing this sale. I can't reasonable pay full price knowing V2 is on the horizon. FSEconomy it is, then...