Sign in to follow this  
kramerdc9

P3D Web Not Working?

Has anybody else experienced not being able to access the P3D website? I've tried now for a day and still can't access it. Just says it can't be displayed. Tried Ie11 and Chrome, no difference. I need to re-download 2.4 and can't get into my account. If anybody has any info or can confirm that it's happening on their end, please let me know. Thanks.

I can get on the site and into my account without any problems, but when I go to Purchased Downloads I get this:

Warning: require_once(HTTP/Request.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/prepar22/public_html/wp-content/plugins/exec-php/includes/runtime.php(42) : eval()'d code on line 32

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'HTTP/Request.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/prepar22/public_html/wp-content/plugins/exec-php/includes/runtime.php(42) : eval()'d code on line 32

Seems like something ain't right over there...?

They were supposed to be down for maintenance for several hours yesterday (estimated to be completed by 11:30 AM EST). However, that was extended by several hours, and subsequently I haven't been able to access the site at all. Maybe they are under attack? After all, Lockheed Martin is a defence contractor....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Good news: Since a few minutes it works again.....

Interesting, I still can't access site. So something is definitely happening on their end. I appreciate you guys giving me some more info on this. I guess all I can do is wait. Thanks for clarification. Cheers.

Hello boys, yesterday try to enter and the same thing was happening, was thinking that it was the only one, let's hope that they arrange it soon

Ah, it has just decided to return from the great interwibble in the sky :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Offline for me also.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

LM were migrating to new and faster servers yesterday ... but I haven't encountered any issues today -- just checked, it's up and running.

Cheers, Rob.

Yes, it's up again now.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Boy, this is strange but I just checked and no joy for me.  I've been trying to connect, off and on, since yesterday AM.  Hope for better success tomorrow.  -dave

Well, I tried using .net instead of .com and found the server. :rolleyes:  I don't know why the change.  -dave