Sign in to follow this  
mjrhealth

Why not Vista

Hi, is there any reason why this wont work on vista. I assume there is some logic that looks to see what ver of windows is running, Just that I have an old laptop that i use plang on and was hoping to try this on it. And yes I did try installing it.

ta

Hi ta (please sign with your real name),

Compatibility is guarateed for Windows 7+. You can try to install .NET 4.5.2 on Vista, but I cannot guaratee it will work.

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Cool will try tat, As for real names its hard enough foe me to type correctly nevrmind remembering to add my name at the end which seems entirely pointless.

David

Hi David,

If you think it's pointless, think again and compare what you get from me for free to what I ask from you as a courtesy to me and to your fellow SLX users. Maybe it's old fashioned, but I simply like to know who I'm talking to.

Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Hi,

Apreciate the work, but ive just nudged over teh 52 mark and my memory isnt so good at times, so i froget things. Just gettin up can make me forget what I was going to do. Will let you know how it goes.

No it doesnt wok. Doesnt complain abt net 452 just abt vista sp2.

david