Sign in to follow this  
makdrive

The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made #airnzhobbit

AIR New Zealand is known for its epic safety videos and their latest one, including some surprising cameos, could be their best yet.

The slick, 4-minute clip, cheekily titled “The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made,” features costumed figures from the “Hobbit” movies cavorting in a mountainous Middle-earth like setting while urging passengers to buckle seat belts, use oxygen masks and so on.

Air New Zealand - Airline of Middle Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOw44VFNk8Y

I was about to skip this thinking that it was the one from several years ago, but I am glad to have overcome my original skepticism...

Heavens! This many years after the filming wrapped and ANZ is still milking this cow? :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I was about to skip this thinking that it was the one from several years ago, but I am glad to have overcome my original skepticism...

I was going to skip it because the poster put a hash tag in the title line. Seeing as how this is Avsim and not twitter, no need for those darn # signs.

Heavens! This many years after the filming wrapped and ANZ is still milking this cow?

After the dairy industry who really do milk for export, Peter Jackson's Hobbit remains a huge tourist draw.

They come to this corner of the globe  and cry: Show us Middle Earth, Show us Middle Earth!

Great safety video, best one so far.

I was going to skip it because the poster put a hash tag in the title line. Seeing as how this is Avsim and not twitter, no need for those darn # signs.

Hi jimburke,

I just copy pasted the video title which has the hashtag thing in it.

Heavens! This many years after the filming wrapped and ANZ is still milking this cow? :LMAO:

There is the third part of the Hobbitt releasing this Christmas. This is also part of the promotion for the upcoming film.

There is the third part of the Hobbitt releasing this Christmas. This is also part of the promotion for the upcoming film.

Oh I see! Sad to admit that I haven't even watched the first two parts yet... :blush:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556