Sign in to follow this  
wissper

PMDG 777 Prepare3d with FSX license

Hello, the 777 P3d is on the website of PMDG. So I think an release is not to far away. What is about the FSX PMDG 777 owners, will they get the P3d version for free or for a lower price ? 

Looking forward to the answers)

No we will all have to buy again. I think even the licence you have might come at different prices.

But even so I will buy on release.

The 777 is the pinnacle of the flight sim aircraft available to us, followed by the ngx. imo ofc.

I will wait till it's in the sale because $350,000,000.00 is just over my budget.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Price $350,000,000.00? ???? :blink:

Edited by Daveo
Inappropriate language.

What is about the FSX PMDG 777 owners, will they get the P3d version for free or for a lower price ? 

It won't be free.

Please sign your post per forum policy: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Price $350,000,000.00? #####???? :blink:

They do that to ensure nobody buys it while the store is prepared (har har) for product delivery when it's ready.

Please sign your post per forum policy: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Kyle Rodgers

Well they got it wrong ... the 777-200LR is only $290,000,000  (US) and the 777-300ER is $320,000,000 US ... so buy the 300ER and you save $20,000,000.  

Also, factor in the savings from operational costs.  So this is a real bargain!

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: my credit card got decline, darn

Please leave the policing to the mods

You're so helpful.  Thanks for your addition to this thread...

Kyle Rodgers

I still fail to see why people expect it to be a free upgrade? Honestly, enlighten me.

Let's just recap this little part. In contrary to what a lot of people think, you did not buy the software itself. You payed for a license to use the software within the bounds of the EULA. One of those bounds is the fact that you're only allowed to run it within FSX. This was clearly stated on the product page when you bought the software, no promise or even hint to a free expansion to P3D was mentioned.

With that in mind... Enlighten me.

Well they got it wrong ... the 777-200LR is only $290,000,000  (US) and the 777-300ER is $320,000,000 US ... so buy the 300ER and you save $20,000,000.  

Also, factor in the savings from operational costs.  So this is a real bargain!

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: my credit card got decline, darn

Who knows - if someone does go for it at $350m (hell, give 'em a discount!), perhaps the rest of us can get it for free?

Please leave the policing to the mods

Yes 'Graham', and the policy says 'You MUST SIGN YOUR FULL REAL NAME to posts to use this forum'.

perhaps the rest of can get it for free?

My guess is that if someone forks over $350 mil. you've seen the last PMDG aircraft. The captain and his crew will be leaving for a tropical island!

NAX669.png

My guess is that if someone forks over $350 mil. you've seen the last PMDG aircraft. The captain and his crew will be leaving for a tropical island!

Good point, well made!  Probably what I'd do!

You're so helpful.  Thanks for your addition to this thread...

Where is the PFPX Profile Kyle, you know the J41

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I forget. What's the normal time frame from when they put it on the PMDG website with the ridiculous price until it goes on sale for real? Would have preferred the NGX first, but this will suffice.

NAX669.png

The -300ER went up on the website for $350MM months before release. This is not an indication that release is soon. Sorry guys.

Dan Downs KCRP