Hi

Am trying to do the vfr tutorial flight:

Open fsx and load vox vfr Kansas to Eppely.pln

Open vox panel and click enable

tuneATIS(wrong freq for this airport) and listen to atis

then tune international clearence freq

then get the green text on what to say

push spacebar and ask for clearence

vox panel then gives a text message in blue and then nothing more happens... no voice message, no freq message

What do I do with this?

Paul

THIS VOXATC IS GARBAGE, I WILL NEVER BUY IT

You give up too easy. Instead of running VOXATC down, why don't you contact the dev via the support email and maybe he will help you out.

Quite often these things happen to new users. You are not the first and you won't be the last, so chill out and you might learn something and enjoy just about the best ATC program for FSX.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

So make sure you go through all the necessary steps with voice configuration, and do all the voice recognition to help it get used to your voice. That is what I found is my biggest problem. Also what might help a lot is to turn on the taxiway arrows. A lot of times if you don't hold in the right places it will not transfer you. I do attest that it is a solid program if you do all the steps correctly and let Microsoft voice configuration get used to your voice

So just run the voice config again?

Got another problem, does anyone have trouble enabling the FO i hit the command and nothing happens!

Vernon Howells

Got another problem, does anyone have trouble enabling the FO i hit the command and nothing happens!

Is the FO option showing up green on the VOX OSD? Once you have ensured that the keyboard or joystick button assignment is completed (Manual pages 62 & 63), you also have to enable FO in the VOX ATC settings.

If you have not done so already, read the VOX ATC User Manual it is available from the VOX ATC web site or from this link:

http://voxatc.com/Home.aspx/Documentation

The majority of new user complaints over problems with VOX ATC are through user error originating from initial set up (No disrespect intended).

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

To enable the FO, it's necessary sometimes to speak in first for exemple during the radio test. After that press the "K" (the "K" is the original key when you launch the first time VoxAtc) normally the FO will be activated.

Important : you have access the FO only with an IFR flightplan NOT with a VFR FP.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Hi, i have the option ticked during setup. Once in flight (IFR) and when hitting my assignment nothing happens for me. Also when asking for the FO for clearance without hitting the PTT he doesn't respond?

Some of the time the FO comes up green randomly, so not sure what i'm doing for it to happen or steps...

Vernon Howells