Sign in to follow this  
cpt_tknowles

The 777 doesn't work at certain airports

Whenever a start a flight within the U.S. the PMDG systems do not load up in the addons column of FSX and so the FMC throttles and other systems do not work however if I load up somewhere outside of the U.S. ie the UK then all the systems are fine and it works a dream. I don't know if this is a PMDG fault or a FSX fault.

Strange as I've never had this problem before and I've flown all over the world. Must be a conflict with another addon

Pierre W

This is definitely not pmdg fault as I have started in the us etc withouT any issues must be something else conflicting to cause these errors

Also try flight1 registry repair as this might help solve any issues maybe causing conflict

Stewart Cumbers

the PMDG systems do not load up in the addons column of FSX
Where is this column located?

I assume along the top of the screen add ons then the drop down menu

Gary Stallard

The T7 and the 737NGX have never loaded into the add ons tab! Also I'm sitting at Miami as I write in the T7, no probs at all.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

There is still a PMDG entry in the drop down menu when the777 is loaded PMDG-about pmdg

Gary Stallard

What do you use for your actual FSX default save? Try using a default aircraft with engines off but battery on at a default airport of your choice. Save this as the default for FSX. If you save future flights, be sure to NOT select save as default. This solves many 'unexplained' gremlins.

If you are already set up like this, please ignore what I just mentioned.

Paul McGhee

Line pilot

Thanks for the replys yes it is the addon menu and there it got worse every time I reloaded the. It would get worse in that I couldn't press any buttons I tried stating in a default aircraft but it didn't work. In the end I had to reinstall FSX and everything is resolved. Thanks