Sign in to follow this  
Humpty

Hello Mumbai

Some shots of my home town. Not using HDR and with real weather.

Don't know if the late evening sky should look like that.

Don't the Queens Necklace. This is called as Marine Drive, there is no lighting available or OSM data is still not updated.

Departing VABB.

Damn this aircraft is very sensitive on the controls, difficult to keep her steady or levelled.

uKdZx.png

O1hbc.png

This is the Thane Creek with rails and road. Takes you to Pune.

eGTJN.png

The new sea link which connects Bandra to Worli Sea Face.

jHvMi.png

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

This should be the Mumbai - Pune Expressway.  The one at 11 o'clock.

i4fwj.png

Anyone using the Twin Otter and can help me with the controls 

BTW i also need to change the tail number on the Twin Otter and have no idea how to do that,  I checked the textures but that is not there.

Pune Highway, eh? Been on that road. Crazy truckers who cannot read signs to keep in the leftmost lane.And all those toll-gates?

Is that the Twin Otter or Twotter Extended?

Pune Highway, eh? Been on that road. Crazy truckers who cannot read signs to keep in the leftmost lane.And all those toll-gates?

Is that the Twin Otter or Twotter Extended?

Oh yeah that road is crazy with the trucks but a good drive.

There are two Toll gates , one when you enter the expressway and the other is the exit. Yes there is one before Panvel at Vashi.

Extended ???   Yes that's the Twin Otter for X plane.  I don't know about the extended version. 

Oh yeah that road is crazy with the trucks but a good drive.

There are two Toll gates , one when you enter the expressway and the other is the exit. Yes there is one before Panvel at Vashi.

Extended ???   Yes that's the Twin Otter for X plane.  I don't know about the extended version. 

Aha, did not realise you were using X-Plane. I meant Aerosoft's Twotter Extended.

Grey cells decaying rather rapidly in my brain. I meant the numerous toll-gates when I drove on the highway from Kohlapur to get to that Expressway. None of them had a fixed rate. It just varied as they pleased. Still, that Expressway was by far better road standard than that highway, and its lunatic KA-registered Sumos!

Aha, did not realise you were using X-Plane. I meant Aerosoft's Twotter Extended.

Grey cells decaying rather rapidly in my brain. I meant the numerous toll-gates when I drove on the highway from Kohlapur to get to that Expressway. None of them had a fixed rate. It just varied as they pleased. Still, that Expressway was by far better road standard than that highway, and its lunatic KA-registered Sumos!

Probably quite a few from kolhapur to the expressway.   The other amazing road is from Bombay - Ahmedabad awesome.

This Twin Otter has all - Tundra / Seaplane / Floatplane. Aircraft is  a joy to fly , but i don't know if it flies correctly and there is no manual or a POH. 

Check my other screen shot post "Good Morning Alaska" i have put the float plane there.

Not been to Ahmedabad. One day maybe.

I have a PDF for the Twotter if it's any good to you(strictly FSX)which I could PM you if you PM me first with an email ID.

Ok. But is the manual for the same Twin Otter ? Because there are quite a few variants of the Twin Otter

Ok. But is the manual for the same Twin Otter ? Because there are quite a few variants of the Twin Otter

Don't quite know what you mean by 'the same Twin Otter'? AFAIK, there are from Aerosoft, for FSX, the first Twin Otter they brought out 3-4 years ago, and then followed it up with a Twin Otter Extended and within that they have ones with skis, skis+wheels, or plain floats(variants to me).

Please check you PM.

@vc10man

Did you find the manual ?

Ahoy the western ghats

TwinOtter_3.jpg

TwinOtter_3.png