Sign in to follow this  
byork

25 OCT 2014: RELEASED! FS2Crew for the PMDG 777 has Landed!

Hi, Bryan what's the best way for support/ feedback :) just at cruise on my first 777 flight with fs2crew and a couple little tiny things ;)

I've got it and its awesome. Cheers for this.

Only problem is no pushback via ground crew while we wait for ultimate ground crew.

Any idea when this will be available?

Jas

Hi Bryan, having trouble with Audio. FS2Crew works fine for the NGX, but have configured the 777 for button control, and pressed the audio test button, and nothing. Any suggestions ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Only problem is no pushback via ground crew while we wait for ultimate ground crew.

Any idea when this will be available?

We're working on it full again now that the 777 is out.

Can't give a date of course, but hopefully within a couple months, maybe less.

Most of the code is done.  What we're working on now is animating the human models.

There are a lot of different hand signals to be modeled.

pressed the audio test button, and nothing. Any suggestions ?

Please send me a Support Ticket via www.fs2crew.com

Cheers,

Hi Brian, where can I find the Button in the 777 Panel to open the FS CREW Panel? I think, I am blind :)

Roland

Hi I read the Manual now, sorry, I see to ues a button. Thx

Roland

Please send me a Support Ticket via www.fs2crew.com

Bryan, I canceled my ticket. Resolved. Made a note to myself, always restart computer after installing FS2Crew.

I should have known better.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Good question.

The default price for our shopping cart software is Euros.

If you select GBP in our e-cart software, the cart will apply a currency conversation rate to show you what the software would cost in Pounds.

However, however, currency rates are always changing, and PayPal uses its own currency rates.

That's why you may see a slight difference owing to differences in currency exchange rates between us and PayPal.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for that explanation, Bryan. Unfortunately I purchased at 6am and did not see the coupon offer until now at 11am having received an email with the Euros 5 coupon offer for existing customers which I did not see when making that purchase.So, is there a way I can get that Euros 5 refunded  as I paid full price of Euros 29.95?

Sorry, I alrady asked in the "Set your alarm clock for 9AM England Time" thread..... but I can't find it anymore

Is this version also going to be for the upcoming P3D version of the 777 or will this be a seperate version?

regards

Fantastic product! Just a question....is it possible to resize the main panel so it fits on my 19" monitor?? It's very long

Thanks

Regards

Paul EGCC

Fantastic product! Just a question....is it possible to resize the main panel so it fits on my 19" monitor?? It's very long

Thanks

Regards

Paul EGCC

Thanks

Regards

Paul EGCC

Regards

Paul EGCC

Cant you just  drag   one  end of the panel using  the mouse curser and  than resize  it 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Well this is kind of frustrating....I bought it and downloaded it but can't use it because I am currently controlling for the Cross the Pond event on Vatsim.  Hopefully this afternoon I can do a test flght.  Hope those who got it early are enjoying!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000