Sign in to follow this  
byork

25 OCT 2014: RELEASED! FS2Crew for the PMDG 777 has Landed!

Anyway, this version of FS2crew is outstanding. Great Job Bryan and to your team.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

P3D version will be a FREE update from FS2Crew; we won't charge you for it.

Thanks, my credit card will glow up right away...;-))

regards

Hi Gents,

first of all, another solid and good Fs2 crew product. But I am a bit mad cause I expected a little more about the atmosphäre for such a long hauler. Since years now we have the same cabin attendants ( I am rid off hearing " Thank you, let me know if anything changes"!!! its the same from the J 41 to the 777 now!! and bringing some sandwiches on a 12 hours flight their could be a little more conversation like it was in earlier Fs2 crew product. I now what I am saying, cause I owned all from the ATR42 and so on.

But okay, the money must be made. Okay. Would be nice if furhter FS2 crew product will go a little more into detail if it ist possible.

But again, I have fun with it and its okay.

regards

Peter

Just completed my first test flight. Let's say it's a solid FS2Crew product, but somehow nothing special about it, and seemingly even less detail and functionality than in previous products. Like the lack of functionailty connected to the audio panel, missing push back, missing de-icing prodcedures, ... Okay, I know, for the latter two there will be UGCX coming at some point in time, but since that might still take a couple of month, it somehow impairs the first impression of the 777 FS2Crew...

Also I agree with Peter in this point:

But I am a bit mad cause I expected a little more about the atmosphäre for such a long hauler.

So in conclusion...

What more detail to you want?

Our suggestion box is always open.

Cheers,

1. Some basic standards like with the NGX: Audio panel needs to be set-up properly for talking to ground/FA/PA (maybe just as a CFG option) and PA button on the audio panel opens the FS2Crew PA panel.

2. Some long-haul specific things like Oceanic/ETOPS procedures, e.g. a simulated Selcal check by the FO.

Anyway... keep the good work up, Bryan - and make it even better... :ph34r: ^_^

Regards

Oliver Holstein

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

1. Some basic standards like with the NGX: Audio panel needs to be set-up properly for talking to ground/FA/PA (maybe just as a CFG option) and PA button on the audio panel opens the FS2Crew PA panel.

2. Some long-haul specific things like Oceanic/ETOPS procedures, e.g. a simulated Selcal check by the FO.

1. Connecting the PA button we'll do in V1.1.  But as for "forcing the user" to set the audio panel to talk properly like the NGX... easily do-able, but the problem is it generates a lot of support email from people who don't read manuals when you start adding complex conditions to basic functions.  About 25 percent of my NGX support emails were related to this.

2. We'll see what more we can reasonable do.

A lot of ETOPs dialogues are actually very complicated and refer to physical locations, and are not really suitable to voice control.  I tried it in the 767 version.   We'll see what more we can do.

We'll be constantly updating the 777.

We'll see what more we can do.

We'll be constantly updating the 777.

That's good news! Thanks! :good:

Regards

Oliver Holstein

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Also from my point of view, good news Brian. But as I said already, it is not the point of working the SOP with the FO, I now there is not much to do in the flight deck!! it is similar to the Airbus, you can fly an Airbus with 21 button actions from A to B ( in real life !) so thats it with modern airliners. But specially due to this fact  a little " gaming " around it for a 12 hours flight would be nice. Some conversation or maybe as Olli said some ETOPS or CDLPC actions in the background. SELCALL check for example, its alway a nice feature. I also had the 767 version and had a lot of fun with her. Even the 747 edition and the MD 11 were good about that. Remember the panel where you were able to select the destinations and during cabin announcement it was to hear.

That is what I meant with a little atmosphere on it. But the product is wonderful Brian as usual, no problem!

regards Peter

and please change this " thanks for the update and let me now if anything changes!" I can not hear it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Installed it but having problems.  After install when I load the 777 for a flight, all the instruments are messed up with strange graphics.  Tried installing sp1C again to try to fix it, Aircraft fine after reinstall of sp1C, but lost fs2crew.  :(

Can I configure FS2Crew so that the captain's preflight procedure is NOT performed by the FO?

I want to go through the captain's flow manually.

Never mind.  I fixed it.  I guess it helps to read the directions.  I had my FSX general settings set to "meters/millibars" instead of "feet/inches".  Fs2Crew is working fine now! :rolleyes:

Installed it but having problems.  After install when I load the 777 for a flight, all the instruments are messed up with strange graphics.  Tried installing sp1C again to try to fix it, Aircraft fine after reinstall of sp1C, but lost fs2crew. 

Re-enable FS2Crew via the FS2Crew Config Manager.

You'll need to cycle the enable button.

When you installed SP1C again, it wiped the 777's panel.cfg clean.... it restored it to its original condition pre-FS2Crew.

So the FS2Crew entries need to be added again.

Cheers,