Sign in to follow this  
byork

25 OCT 2014: RELEASED! FS2Crew for the PMDG 777 has Landed!

Hi I'm having some problems with the hard mute in the voice control; i set correctly the button and i switched on the HM but when i press the button that i previously set the MUTE + doesn't desappeare.

Thanks ;-)

Hi I'm having some problems with the hard mute in the voice control; i set correctly the button and i switched on the HM but when i press the button that i previously set the MUTE + doesn't desappeare.

The key assignment for Hard Mute is currently inop.  It'll be fixed in V1.1.

Just press "HM" on the Main Panel to activate Hard Mute.

FS2CREW is up and running in my 777 now that I fixed the setting in the General Settings in FSX.  I had the meters/milibars selected instead of feet/inches.  All is good now.  Thanx for the help :rolleyes:

I fully agree with some pilots here, that there is no "atmosphere".

Would it be possible to add as switchable option some flight deck activity sounds during boarding and flight like: passengers and/or flight attendants talks/service and so on.

I must say I am not a big fan of idea that everything must be trigged.

There should be more random - automatically generated sounds. 

Also it would be good that our F/O will give some "normal" human sounds to let us know that he is still alive : )

Hope and believe that this product will develop nicely, and will grow with different options. 

Artur 

passengers

You can't hear the passengers though from the cockpit, especially if they're coming in through door L2, nor can you really hear the FAs in the back.

All you might hear is some white noise of the FA's in the galley.

I discussed this issue with our 777 consultant.

FO sounds:  like a yawning maybe?

But we will be developing this product more.

F/O sounds

- sounds coming from moving body

- leaving cockpit going toilet

- random requests and conversation with flight attendants

- coughing / yawning

- drinking / eating sounds

- etc

I am not sure about 777, but based on cockpit movies from different tube liners, there are always some sounds coming from flight deck, maybe 777 cockpit is much better sound isolated : )

Artur 

Can I configure FS2Crew so that the captain's preflight procedure is NOT performed by the FO?
I want to go through the captain's flow manually.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks a lot.

Can I configure FS2Crew so that the captain's preflight procedure is NOT performed by the FO?

I want to go through the captain's flow manually.

Not possible if you want to run the pre-flight events.

However, there is a trick you can do.

Just do the FO's pre-flight events yourself  ***before*** the FO does his pre-flight flow.

According to the FCOM flow, the FO normally does the power up. Then, the captain normally does his flow. Unfortunately, this is not possible with Fs2crew, am I right?

Can you add an option in the next version? This option should prevent the FO from doing flow steps which the captain normally does.

What do you think? Does my proposal make sense?

Is it just me or is it so that captain and F/O voices are coming from one - same speaker ?

If so, it would be nice that captain voice will flow from left speaker and F/O from right one, respectively to their seats.

Artur 

Is it just me or is it so that captain and F/O voices are coming from one - same speaker ?

If so, it would be nice that captain voice will flow from left speaker and F/O from right one, respectively to their seats.

Please don't do that....I am deaf in one ear!!!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

If not using a headset, the capt will come out of both speakers, the FO the right.

We use 3D sound.

If using a headset, both speakers in your headset.

Cheers,

I didn't fly last night to check however I think you are correct.  The sounds are from right side only.

Need to double check settings though.

Hirdy

If not using a headset, the capt will come out of both speakers, the FO the right.

We use 3D sound.

If using a headset, both speakers in your headset.

Cheers,

I stand corrected.  Might need to check my settings.  

Hirdy

Will check my sound settings once again, but surely sound is coming from one speaker - I do not use headset, only amplifier and two speakers.

Artur 

I live in China and was about to buy this product. Problem is that paypal don't work here (it's a s**t service). Any suggestion how to pay?