Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew 777 Help, Troubleshooting, FAQS

Whats the key assignment to open the Main panel? I see in the manual assignments for hard and soft mute but not for opening the main panel!

Hey Bryan,

Iam all of a sudden unable to start FS2CREW.The entry does not show under views in the sim and when i open the config manager and click on the radio button, it only comes up as disabled.So basically its not getting enabled.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Is there any way to adjust the size of the fs2crew panel as seems to go way off screen, i.e. too wide?

I have ensured the windows default size font size is 100% as per the documentation but still the same.

Thanks

Iain

Iam all of a sudden unable to start FS2CREW.The entry does not show under views in the sim and when i open the config manager and click on the radio button, it only comes up as disabled.So basically its not getting enabled.

Click the "Enable" button in the FS2Crew 777 Config Manger.

If you re-installed SP1C, it will restore your 777's panel.cfg file to its orginal, pre-FS2Crew state.

So you'll need to re-add FS2Crew by clicking 'enable' again.

Is there any way to adjust the size of the fs2crew panel as seems to go way off screen, i.e. too wide?

I have ensured the windows default size font size is 100% as per the documentation but still the same.

It's easy to do.

Open the panel.cfg file for the 777 with notepad, scroll down to the bottom section in the FS2Crew windows section.

Change the X/Y sizes as desired.

It's easy to do.

Open the panel.cfg file for the 777 with notepad, scroll down to the bottom section in the FS2Crew windows section.

Change the X/Y sizes as desired.

Just checking which section I need to change within the cfg file:

[Default View]

X=0

Y=0

SIZE_X=8192

SIZE_Y=3500

Day=255,255,255

Night=255,255,255

[Window21]

size_mm=1526, 56

pixel_size=1526, 56

position=3

visible=0

ident=1000

zorder=100

Sizeable=0

gauge00=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG777\Gauges\FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_MainPanel, 0,0,1526,56

gauge01=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG777\Gauges\FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_Audio, 20,20,5,5

gauge02=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG777\Gauges\FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_VoiceMain, 10,10,5,5

[Window22]

size_mm=367, 187

pixel_size=367, 187

position=3

visible=0

ident=1011

zorder=105

Sizeable=0

gauge00=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG777\Gauges\FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_GNDDialog, 0,0,367,187

[Window23]

size_mm=256, 458

pixel_size=256, 458

position=6

visible=0

ident=1003

zorder=103

Sizeable=0

gauge00=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG777\Gauges\FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_PAPanel, 0,0,256,458

[Window24]

size_mm=400, 926

pixel_size=400, 926

position=3

visible=0

ident=1005

zorder=105

Sizeable=0

gauge00=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG777\Gauges\FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_BriefPanel, 0,0,400,926

[Window25]

size_mm=256, 128

pixel_size=256, 128

position=3

visible=0

ident=1006

zorder=105

Sizeable=0

gauge00=FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG777\Gauges\FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_FADialog, 0,0,256,128

Is it the default view section at the top:

[Default View]

X=0

Y=0

SIZE_X=8192

SIZE_Y=3500

Iain

After installing the program I started it with admin rights and set the tick to enable FS2Crew.

FSX is also started with admin rights.

I assigned keys for the button control which works. All 3 keys are doing their functions without problems.

My problem with the program is the following:

when I ask ground control for connection with the ground power I receive the answer that ground power is connected (it's the same with all connections) but unfortunately the connection is not set. Sometimes it helps when I change the soundsets from US to UK and back. In many of the cases it works after the 3rd or 4th attempt.

Later on I see just black windows when opening PA or FA Menü. It looks like a placeholder with nothing within. When I use the mouse over the windows nothing is changed. It seems there is nothing in to click on.

Hope there is any help available:-)

Later on I see just black windows when opening PA or FA Menü

Your Panel.cfg is messed up somehow.  I suspect you installed another program that also wrote the panel.cfg and threw stuff out of whack.

Please send me a support ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

Ground Power connections:  Make sure the FO's FMC has power.

The SDK does not allow us to set the ground objects directly, so we have to do it by pressing buttons and drilling through menus on the FO's FMC.

Aloha,

I just recently downloaded the PMDG 777 and the FS2Crew777 as well. Whenever I load the cold and dark or the short my Heading Select number goes missing. Is that supposed to happen or not? I don't know where I'm supposed to turn if I can't see the heading number. ALSO, the flight attendant doesn't do her normal safety message like she usually does. Any possible ways of HOW to fix this issue?

Mahalo!

James Stump

just recently downloaded the PMDG 777 and the FS2Crew777 as well. Whenever I load the cold and dark or the short my Heading Select number goes missing. Is that supposed to happen or not? I don't know where I'm supposed to turn if I can't see the heading number. ALSO, the flight attendant doesn't do her normal safety message like she usually does. Any possible ways of HOW to fix this issue?

Your heading selector value goes missing?

Not sure about that, but try re-installing SP1C and re-enabling FS2Crew.

Your PMDG 777 has issues by the sounds of it.

FA brief:  Make sure the volume on the PA selector is up on the FS2Crew Main Panel.  Press the little arrow buttons.

Cheers,

Yes, you know that TRK number? Well whenever I load a panel state the numbers are gone and it says TRK on it with yellow text where the numbers would normally be.

Edited by James8133

James Stump

Yes, you know that TRK number? Well whenever I load a panel state the numbers are gone and it says TRK on it with yellow text where the numbers would normally be.

Are you using one of the PMDG panel states or your own custom one?

Sometime panel state files can go bad and cause problems with the sim.

This is why we generally recommend people stick to the default PMDG panel state files... because we know they work fine with no issues.