Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew 777 Help, Troubleshooting, FAQS

After reinstalling the pmdg 777 ,I downloaded Fs2crew but its not showing up in the plane. I tried as admin and with AV turned off but still nothing in the instrument panel drop down. This happened once before but cant remember the fix.

ZORAN

After reinstalling the pmdg 777 ,I downloaded Fs2crew but its not showing up in the plane. I tried as admin and with AV turned off but still nothing in the instrument panel drop down. This happened once before but cant remember the fix.

Please open the PMDG 777 panel.cfg file with Notepad.

Do you see FS2Crew entries on it?

Are you sure you "enabled" FS2Crew via the FS2Crew 777 Config Manager?

Triple check everything is run with Admin rights... right click on the FSX.EXE and select "Always run as Admin" in the Compatibility tab.

Thanks Bryan for the quick  response, feel like a dummy now, have been away from simming 4 months and completely forgot about  the CFG manager. Need to activate as well. Should be all ok now

ZORAN

hello Bryan.

recently I reinstalled OS, installed fsx pmdg 777 and fs2crew. the problem with logo light is still existing. FO turns it off at 10K then turns back to on in few seconds. still no suggestions?

recently I reinstalled OS, installed fsx pmdg 777 and fs2crew. the problem with logo light is still existing. FO turns it off at 10K then turns back to on in few seconds. still no suggestions?

Can anyone reproduce Kenan's logo light issue?

Hmm my mates and i just installed we can not hear anyone, even after profile is saved on RAAS the volume control drops to mute every single time and even once saved.

2 hours ago, KAWAUS said:

Hmm my mates and i just installed we can not hear anyone, even after profile is saved on RAAS the volume control drops to mute every single time and even once saved.

Remember that the PMDG volume settings in the FMC will override RAAS.  The 777 actually controls RAAS directly to a degree.

Also, some PMDG 777 models have RAAS disabled as an airline option.

Please double check those areas.

Best,

Will check now thanks :) First time user for this product just bought it. :)

Just to confirm, the locked version of RAAS for the 747 QOTSII and 777 hasn't been release yet, correct?

7 hours ago, garrett_frank said:

Just to confirm, the locked version of RAAS for the 747 QOTSII and 777 hasn't been release yet, correct?

Correct. PMDG stated that the files they got require some rework on their part, so for now they are working on getting the remaining updates for P3D v4 out before they focus their attention on RAAS.

Walter Meier

1 hour ago, wsmeier said:

Correct. PMDG stated that the files they got require some rework on their part, so for now they are working on getting the remaining updates for P3D v4 out before they focus their attention on RAAS.

RAAS required some significant changes to make it work in P3D V4 (64 bit), and PMDG is working on how to distribute it to you.

RAAS 64 bit is a lot more involved than just a single file swap.  

Thanks for the answers. I would have asked over there but I'm trying to stay away so that I can have a semblance of self-esteem...

Hello FS2Crew team

I used under P3Dv3 a whole time "PMDG 737 NGX Reboot / Voice Control" without problems it worked perfectly. Now I am on P3D V4 with PMDG 777 and "FS2Crew Captains Set / Voice Control" As far as starting from the start everything works perfectly as under 737, up to the point in the landing approach when I put the command to the flap goes into an endless loop.
PF: "Flaps 1!"
Co-Pilot: "Flaps 1, Flaps 1, Flaps 1 ............ 1 min and more.

The same also under Flaps 5, Flaps 15, Flaps 20 etc.

Have so far FS "crew re-installs and PMDG 777 re-instaliert without success.

Sometimes he also answers himself with "Check" but this rarely happens.

Any tip for me?

What's happening is that your mic is picking up the FO's voice, and it think it's you talking.  Hence the loop.

Solution:  Keep your mic further away from your speakers / adjust you mic sensitivity - lower it a bit.