Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

25OCT14 - First Glance at PMDG 777-200 for Prepar3D

This looks beautiful! I will still stick to FSX since I don't have the hardware to run P3D but maybe one day I might do the switch and enjoy all those additional features. 

One question however, is it just me or are the textures in P3D a bit washed out or dull compared to FSX, where they are quite sharp most of the time. I've never played P3D so my judgement is only based on screenshots and video footage.

This being said, I absolutely CAN'T WAIT for the 747 previews - that plane is just...ugh...ICONIC!

I am sure I will think of things that I have forgotten

The XPX.

Robert; Any news/update on the XPL versions?

Mr. Randazzo,

Now that I will have to buy a new keyboard (due to being saturated with drool), I really like the previews that you have given.  I am chomping at the bit (and drooling on my keyboard) while awaiting the 777 for P3D, I can only imagine what the 747V2 is going to be like in P3D.  I also cannot wait to see what the new project is (hopefully the DC-6).

Thank you for these previews and I hope to see more of them. :)

Harry Nelson

That is looking nice though I'll be waiting more information, on te price point, as it obiously require to already get P3D for 200$ and add the price point of the 777 version.

Does this mean that us FSX people who want to have the 777 in P3D will have to pay yet another amount of money out to have this ?

I'm not prepared to pay another $70 odd again, I can't afford it and I don't think many other people can either.

Many thanks

Without being an employee or similar I can almost guarantee you that you don't need pay another $70. I would guess double it. Still worth it. How is performance compare to FSX?

I think that in years to come, the switch to P3D will be inevitable.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

As soon as this is released, I'll make the switch to P3D.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Oh good lord...

Secret project, 747 V.2.0 previews, 737NG AND JS41 coming to P3D... I can't take much more! :yahoo:

JS4100.....P3D.

You guys listened. Thank you so much for this!!! Seriously. Thank you. IMO the JS4100 is one of if not the BEST addon I have made for FSX....I can't wait to fly it in P3D!

JS4100.....P3D.

You guys listened. Thank you so much for this!!! Seriously. Thank you. IMO the JS4100 is one of if not the BEST addon I have made for FSX....I can't wait to fly it in P3D!

it definitely is very fun to fly! A lot different than the standard Airbus/Boeing stuff. 

Great shots guys, have been waiting for this for over a year...

Have you guys optimized the T7 any different from FSX as far as VAS consumption is concerned?

Right now i usually cant even finisha flight without a OOM doing a flight from an airport with an addon to an airport with an addon using a good vehicle and global, vector, rex, asn and with moderate settings.

Because of these advanced graphic enhancments on P3D im scared that the T7 will only be able to fly in a complete default world of P3D.

How did you guys go about fighting this challenge? Thanks

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Great shots guys, have been waiting for this for over a year...

Have you guys optimized the T7 any different from FSX as far as VAS consumption is concerned?

Right now i usually cant even finisha flight without a OOM doing a flight from an airport with an addon to an airport with an addon using a good vehicle and global, vector, rex, asn and with moderate settings.

Because of these advanced graphic enhancments on P3D im scared that the T7 will only be able to fly in a complete default world of P3D.

How did you guys go about fighting this challenge? Thanks

If the T7 has enough room in FSX I have no doubt it will run fine in P3D, with all the VAS optimizations done.

Great news btw.

I'm hoping the DC6 will be released soon too. I had planned a round the world trip with this in P3D.

A few years back the screenshots presented showed a almost RTM ready airplane, but since then hardly

any news.

GW Kranenbarg