Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

25OCT14 - First Glance at PMDG 777-200 for Prepar3D

it will run even nicer with the new 970/980 cards.

That's very good news! Glad to hear that as I am currently building a new system. I'm still trying to get the 980 but it's difficult.

Sante-

Sante Sottile

Please help me with this, I am not an owner of Prepar3D, how does this work? Subscription of 50 USD a month is very expensive, is there another way?

Also when are Prepar3D expecting to release a X64 version? This could eliminate all those nasty OOMs no?

or is it possible to buy it for 60USD?! 

No its 59.95$ one time purchase - monthly purchase would be a waste of money as you will want to keep it

whats the difference between the 200USD version and the 59.99 USD version?!

Nothing is different other than a tiny water mark in the upper right hand corner - I never even notice it as this was a concern for me - but not now

Rich Sennett

Nothing is different other than a tiny water mark in the upper right hand corner - I never even notice it as this was a concern for me - but not now

Oh my, I had never noticed it before.

The difference is that you have to be an actual student.  I plan on purchasing the pro version when I (or, as a part time and at the speed I'm taking classes, if I ever) graduate from college.

sig01.png

I cant Purchase Prepar3D I have tried over 20 times over the past year and that's with more than 1 credit card. I have sent emails to support and never received a reply. I have given up on ever having Prepar3D

Jason Richards

YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME, CALLED ME NAMES, CALLED ME "STOOPID", TOLD ME TO SIM ON XPLANE..... WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW . PMDG IS PREPAR3D HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Captains-

Tonight we have our first preview of our first non-FSX product in seven years, and our first non Microsoft Flight Simulator based product in twelve years!

Interesting presentation... but what about the woodpidgeon? Pogo stick? So many questions!!!

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

BIG THANKS to PMDG!!! :wub:

You are really making a wonderful job. Can't wait to see all your airplanes in the new sim environment!

Background:

I started planning to get the "Oculus VR" headset already in mid 2013. As soon as it is available and supported officially by LM for P3D I will be spending quite some time "inside" that new level simulator... B) 

BTW:

I really love the idea of a 100% (optically+acoustically) immersive and at the same time mobile (laptop) simulator.

On the other hand the next step towards realism would be a 3D-HID system and 3DOF platform/device. Actually the latter is almost mandatory for the immense realism generated by the  "Oculus VR" headset. 

I AM LOOKING FORWARD to experience the P3D LIGHTING system and the beautiful sunsets at FL370 in the PMDG T7, NGX and ... :rolleyes: 

Is the

secret PMDG project for X-plane or does anyone no?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

For those that think they can upgrade from FSX to P3D on a discount, i've got bad news for you.

LICENSE CONVERSION/DUAL USE:
============================
Customers who own a license to use a PMDG product on a platform other than P3D will not be able to convert the non-P3D license for use on P3D.  PMDG licensing is issued on a per-platform and per-product basis and this is not anticipated to change with the addition of new simulation platforms to the marketplace.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/454218-lockheed-martin-prepar3d-development-status-thread-updated-25oct14/

Regards
Kirk

For those that think they can upgrade from FSX to P3D on a discount, i've got bad news for you.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/454218-lockheed-martin-prepar3d-development-status-thread-updated-25oct14/

Regards

Kirk

Kirk-

You reminded me that I forgot a detail... go back and read that section again...

While we will not convert licenses from one platform to the other, we are planning a transition path for those who are interested. It will be limited- but it is in the plan at the moment.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Kirk-

You reminded me that I forgot a detail... go back and read that section again...

While we will not convert licenses from one platform to the other, we are planning a transition path for those who are interested. It will be limited- but it is in the plan at the moment.

Rob not sure what that means - can you elaborate please - hope all is well Buddy

Rich Sennett

Great Stuff,

If the fact that you are moving onto other sim platforms failed to excite me...the preview shots certainly did.

And then the 747 v2.0...Oh boy...just don't make us wait for too long.

warm regards

That is seriously beautiful work guys.  Please... please give the 737NGX this loving treatment.   It is the work horse of the Boeing fleet and needs to be perfected in P3D.   Looks like the 777 will be in my collection finally.  :)

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Richard-

Sure- let me try with an example:

If you purchase a license for the PMDG Woodpigeon for FSX, that license allows you to run the Woodpigeon on FSX.  It will not work with P3D or with Xplane.  We will not trade your FSX license for a P3D license if you decided to transition to P3D or Xplane at a later date- as those are considered to be independent products from a licensing standpoint and thus you would need to purchase that license.

We are looking at some promotional pricing options for folks who want to move to a new platform from FSX- but precisely how those will work and what limitations they may have is still being evaluated.

Ultimately our goal is to offer a wide array of products across the most popular simulation platforms so that you can "have your PMDG" one whichever sim suits your fancy!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com