Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

25OCT14 - First Glance at PMDG 777-200 for Prepar3D

But all I keep seeing is the same people arguing over and over about the precise thing Mr Randazoo said was prohibited from being discussed on this forum!!

I'm almost at the point of just reading Robert's first post. Because really all these discussions are just an update, 6 pages of people saying thanks, and a few pages of arguments.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Kenny and Dave-

You guys are actually only seeing about half of it- because I keep taking out the unsigned posts...

And the obvious trolling posts. 

That glamorous life of a forum moderator.  :unsure:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

In fairness though X-plane is better then Prepard3d.

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, I think your cool and fab Robert:)

The screenshots are clearly showing the beauty of the next gen technologies of graphics processors. FSX does not work well with my new rig now, due to the fact that it is so outdated for my gpu. I'm now flying only on p3dv2.4, and I am sure that the pmdg's p3d versions will be great...

4) We anticipate the PMDG 737NGX product line being released for Prepar3D sometime during 1Q15

Mmmm.........Bwaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhh....ROFL :LMAO:

I literally fell on the ground laughing

Seriously though. I love you guys and your addons are worth the wait no matter how long. Flight simming wouldn't be the same without PMDG. The thought of the 737 NGX in P3D keeps me up at night. I'll buy anything you release for P3D. Cheers

Steve Mac

Thanks for moving to p3d Pmdg team.. I can't wait to try my first fly with T7 on this platform. You guys at pmdg rocks.. \m/

Thanks for the stunning previews! So glad PMDG chose to support all three platforms.

Now where did I put my wallet!

David Nash

Late to the party! Now it seems I can justify the transition to P3D and enjoy my NGX even more soon. Thank you!!!