Sign in to follow this  
Peter van de Witte

Closing the door

How can I close the doors. When I enable or disable dors controls to FS2Crew, the door isn't closing.

FS2Crew will close the doors automatically prior to pusback (assuming you're running the FS2Crew Pre-Flight events).  

Best,

That doesn't work. FS2Crew blocks the door commands in the FMC.

When I don't activate FS2Crew I have total control over the doors. When I activate FS2Crew al the door commands are blocked. And it doesn't matter which option I select in the CFG menu.

I've had this issue too but it's only for the cargo doors. With the plane off the doors open but fs2crew only closes the main doors. Cargo doors are left open and trying to close them via the fmc did not work.

I've had this issue too but it's only for the cargo doors. With the plane off the doors open but fs2crew only closes the main doors. Cargo doors are left open and trying to close them via the fmc did not work.

Are you sure some other program is not controlling the doors and re-opening them?

FS2Crew definitely closes the cargo doors if you run the FS2Crew pre-flight events.  

Try re-installing your 777 aircraft along with SP1C...

Are you sure some other program is not controlling the doors and re-opening them?

FS2Crew definitely closes the cargo doors if you run the FS2Crew pre-flight events.  

Try re-installing your 777 aircraft along with SP1C...

I'm pretty sure its not another addon. I'm one of those person who is very careful of what addon I install on my system and I've never had this problem before until fs2crew. I'l mess around with it some more today