Sign in to follow this  
skysurfer

FO flow

Hello

For some reason FO isnot  performing his/her flow at all, just sitting and waiting for something. I read manual and I followed the procedures but FO wasn't doing anything. Trying to figure out what am I missing.

Thank you 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Which flow are you talking about, if its the Pre-flight, is the count down timer at +19 mins.  This is the trigger for the Capt's and FO's Preflight Flow

Glen

Trying to start from cold and dark. I ran CA part and wait till the moment for Preflight checklist. Also when I use main button to go through checklist black Electronic checklist pops up and that's it. FO does not respond, and checklist remains dark. I cannot even close it. I powered up aircraft as it instructed in manual. FO just doeas not say anything. So far I got stuck in preflight phase.

Thank you 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

In real life, if flying pax you'd hardly ever receive the plane cold and dark.  

Hi Bryan,

It would be to difficult to add the procedure tho start from C&D?

Since it could happen that in real life a flight could start in C&D (Cargo Ops) it would be nice to have the option.

I own the MD11 version, and we have that option there.

OK. That was fixed. 

Now, it interferes with OpusFSX cameras. If I use FS2crew and OpusFSX cameras then cameras crashes all the time. If I disable FS2crew cameras work fine.

Major issue when I command Start Engine One FSX crashes. I did 5 pref light procedures and right at Engine start command when I push main button FSX crashes.    

It would be to difficult to add the procedure tho start from C&D?
Since it could happen that in real life a flight could start in C&D (Cargo Ops) it would be nice to have the option.

I'll add it to Version 1.1 for you.

I'll make it available as a CFG option.

I'll add it to Version 1.1 for you.

I'll make it available as a CFG option.

You're a really one of a kind!

Thanks so much!!