Sign in to follow this  
teopereira

NGX SP2: what features would like to see?

I was thinking today while going to my job: I wouldn't care if I had to pay for big updates, like the SP2, which will bring many improvements and new features to the product.... I think it's fair... PMDG didn't say anything about paying for the SP2, but I think it would be fair anyway...

I concur 100% with paying for SP2 with 777's new features !!!

Not that I don't enjoy as it is right now, but the new features would bring it more close to real life

Sergio Naiberg

Short wishlist, and way before WXR, CPDLC and the like: fixed systems. AFDS improvements. Some fixes to the FMS (custom waypoints like on the real thing ...).

sig.gif

I would like to see a P-8A 3D modeled. Just the exterior with all the warts and bumps, not the P-8 systems.

Just a dream.

Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

I had forgotten to mention one thing that came into my mind again on my last NGX flight:

*** The synchronization of the trim sound with the visual rotation of the trim wheel when triggered by the trim buttons. (NGX trim sound is out of sync in SP1C.)

(It is IMO a vital function to have the audible background response of the trim wheel while monitoring instruments or flying visual (holding the attitude picture.))

:p0504:

The P-8 (as mentioned^) along w/raked wingtips is a dream of mine too...if not in the service pack in an expansion I hope.

Really looking forward to the NGX SP (when I saw the poseidon mentioned I had to join in.)

The only feature I could see feasable to add to the NGX, besides weather-radar functionality, are the 737-900ER and 737-700ER models, respectively. Perhaps as an FMS option to enable the additional fuel load and "unlock" additional engine thrust? Who knows.

Guest JustanotherPilot

Interactine FO like that on the Axe Airbus X aircraft.

Raas

RAAS Professional is available from FS2Crew. The chance they'll include it with an SP is HIGHLY unlikely

Interactine FO like that on the Axe Airbus X aircraft.

Already available from FS2Crew :)

Guest JustanotherPilot

RAAS Professional is available from FS2Crew. The chance they'll include it with an SP is HIGHLY unlikely

Already available from FS2Crew :)

I already have it not as good as the one included as standard with the A320 which requires no input like FS2Crew.

Elev trim going back to normal after landing, when the flaps are selected UP. Have seen this dozens of times in videos.

Elev trim going back to normal after landing, when the flaps are selected UP. Have seen this dozens of times in videos.

Ehm no. What you've probably seen is the good practice of manually trimming back when selecting the flaps up. Already available in v1.0. ^_^

sig.gif