Sign in to follow this  
svfranchini

Download URL expired

Dear PMDG team,

Why my B77x download URL expired before reaching the 365 days.. any idea?

Thanks

Santiago

Why my B77x download URL expired before reaching the 365 days.. any idea?

I don't think you have 365 unless you purchase the extended download service. I always thought it was only a week or two. If you need help: support.precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers

I don't think you have 365 unless you purchase the extended download service. I always thought it was only a week or two

No  there a few of  us  had this 365  days   until they changed it for some reason , I had  about 100 days left  before it expired on me just like the others. Anyway back to the point of the op is  that hopefully he has saved his  install exe some  where

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Gents-

Our policy has always been 7 days.  We will occasionally loosen or tighten it as meets the needs of the operation.

The policy has never been changed.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com