Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Development Status Thread - Updated 25OCT14

Then LM must make a random distinguish between developers... The majority of the developers do not charge anything extra for their P3D products, or only a small charge to compensate for the changes that have to be made.

Lockheed Martin dont have  to do anything. It's Lockheed Martin's product and Lockheed Martin will charge what it wants.

There is quite some extra information the pilots can display on them, though.
Yep! You're right the actual display units are the same, but it's going to be interesting to see this in FSX:

dash8-ndmap.png

As Rob has stated its not cut and dry as it seems and especially understandable not to loose those partnerships as everyone will loose and without the documentation needed to provide such a high level product would be a huge loss - also the man hours to make this P3D ready at a PMDG level cant be for free - that being said I'm pretty sure PMDG will offer a fair proposition as They have in the past

Rich Sennett

blablablablabla something about licenses...

blablablablabla something about prices...

Why do MEN go on like chicks about this whole thing. Just buy P3D (if you can afford it) and PMDG for P3D (if you can afford it) and enjoy.

If you not sure about licensing, ask your lawyer.

If you not sure about the price, ask your bank for a loan.

Sheesh!

Why is there the dredded X on the PFD of this image...or has this been asked already and I missed the answer?

http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/777/7P3D/PMDG_773ER_P3D_7.jpg

Rene

Why do MEN go on like chicks about this whole thing. Just buy P3D (if you can afford it) and PMDG for P3D (if you can afford it) and enjoy.

If you not sure about licensing, ask your lawyer.
If you not sure about the price, ask your bank for a loan.

+20  Too many speculations  and complaints when the details are not released yet.  Frankly folks need to think about P3D and PMDG as what they offers: stability and continuous support and in PMDG a high fidelity simulation.  People spent thousands on add-ons and sim HW and complained about minutia!

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Thank you for repeating exactly what Kyle just said, we need more people around here to post the same thing over and over again, it stops the forums getting boring, and is no doubt how you get 4232 posts.

Actually, a significant number of Peter's contributions have genuinely helped the community, unlike 4 of your 31. At least he has that going for him.

Kyle Rodgers

Maybe lock the topic. This is getting a bit silly.

Graham

Why is there the dredded X on the PFD of this image...or has this been asked already and I missed the answer?

http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/777/7P3D/PMDG_773ER_P3D_7.jpg

Rene

Nice catch the red X is because its not ready for prime time yet 

Rich Sennett

Given the master warning light being illuminated, couldn't it be a system test?

Kyle Rodgers

...my intention was actually to somehow steer the posts in another direction :)

Given the master warning light being illuminated, couldn't it be a system test?

Kyle this is what you get if you use NGX in P3D - I'll leave it at that  :)

Rich Sennett

Kyle this is what you get if you use NGX in P3D - I'll leave it at that  :)

so you are implying that PMDG is loading their "beauties" into P3D via Estonia...hahaha. This ought to spice things up.

so you are implying that PMDG is loading their "beauties" into P3D via Estonia...hahaha. This ought to spice things up.

lol I almost spilled my coffee at work when I read this. 

http://downloads.pre...773ER_P3D_7.jpg

Rene

Well, Rob apparently uses a pirated version... Wonder what PMDG lawyers will have to say to this!

Peter-

Shhhhhhhhh......

If they find out I'm stealing from the office... they'll catch on to the missing pads of paper, pens and the #2 pencils too.

:ph34r:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com