Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Development Status Thread - Updated 25OCT14

Is everyone else missing some more news I don't think I've seen before...!!?!?

:D

Yeah I was pretty stoked when I saw that!  It will be an expensive 4th quarter 2014 and 1st quarter 2015 for me :)

Calum & Phil-

Shhhh....  Don't tell anyone.  :ph34r:

Hey Robert. I was just wondering if P3D v2 or X-Plane enables you guys as developers to achieve any new features or technology that you weren't able to before with FSX. Thanks and keep up the great work! 

Hey 

Go kings go..................

:ph34r:  :P

Calum & Phil-

Shhhh....  Don't tell anyone.  :ph34r:

I'm looking forward to receiving multiple sums of money sent in brown envelopes for my silence!  B)

Go kings go..................

:ph34r: :P

Haha. They're my #2....... Flyers west!

GO CAPS!

(see what I did there?)

...except we all know, given they're a Washington sports team, they'll somehow find some way to epicly lose various games throughout the season (like last night).

Kyle Rodgers

If you don't want to support those legacy products, it could be community driven right? Like opening the project or select developers who want to contribute and port it to the platform

GO CAPS!

(see what I did there?)

...except we all know, given they're a Washington sports team, they'll somehow find some way to epicly lose various games throughout the season (like last night).

Haha. Nice one Kyle. I like Ovechkin. Liked him more when he was a rookie dominating the league, but I still enjoy watching him play.

Oh my God. I read and can't believe that all of above got themselves into spin switched on by PMDG :) The whole price thing is typical market resarch: "Lets throw a number and wait and see what the reaction will be". Pricing will not be higher than usual product - it can't be. Look at competition. Giving prices 3x higher is like cutting the branch you are sitting on. They won't do it. I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with something like "for current owners, who wish to do some enhanced training bla bla bla we have special offer... :)"

On the side note - I love my NGX and Triple 7. Can't wait for 747 :)

Tom Link

Haha! Going to be an interesting game for you to watch tomorrow then  :wink:

Come to the best coast, Rodgers  :P

I will almost certainly purchase the NGX as well, but I am mostly pumped for the T7 and 747 v 2.0!  I already have the Aerosoft A318/A319 and those are solid.  With NGX side by side with my buses, PLUS the T7 and 747 V 2.0 on the same installation... music to my ears.

Would someone who has the P3D "professional licence" be required to purchase the "professional" version of a PMDG product? Thanks.

Dave

Dave-

Not at all.  The type of license you own on P3D is between you and Lockheed Martin.

The type of license you purchase from PMDG is between you and us- and we will not base any of our licensing requirements on which type of license you purchased from Lockheed Martin...

We will publish our requirements once the legal folks have finished dallying around (making more boat payments, perhaps) and finalize the language for us...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com