Sign in to follow this  
Aaqib_Afzal

Cabin Boarding Sounds

Hi

Just to check, apparently i do not hear the sounds when cabin is boarding. Everything else seems to be working fine. Is there something wrong im doing or is that how its supposed to be?

Also to add did not hear cabin announcements. I was using EU voice set and i also noticed that i hear different voices?eg-: when the Captain was reading the departure brief i noticed a change in voice suddenly

Thanks

Aaqib Afzal

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

Just to check, apparently i do not hear the sounds when cabin is boarding. Everything else seems to be working fine. Is there something wrong im doing or is that how its supposed to be?

According to our 777 pilot consultant, you can't hear them from the cockpit, especially if pax are boarding through door L2.

Most you might hear is some very faint sounds of FA's in the galley... but that'd be like white noise.

For Cabin announcements, make sure the PA volume is up on the Main Panel.

EU voice brief:  Not sure... which specific section?

Best,

Hi Bryan

I use the voice control although the briefing i usually hit play brief and run that, if not wrong he reads all sections of the departure brief fine and then suddenly i felt the voice changed. Im currently en-route thus will need test again once i touch ground

I have set the PA volume up although i still did not hear the cabin announcements going on before taxi and also during the climb.

Regards

Aaqib

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg

Another question about sounds is that when I select my panel state from FMC like long or short I presume I do not have to run PF Events (50 minutes.....) but I get no crew annoucement to passengers or anything coming from behind after that.

Ihope you understant what I mean (just starting with the pre-flight check list).

Patrick Sourrouille

Nantes 44

France

Another question about sounds is that when I select my panel state from FMC like long or short I presume I do not have to run PF Events (50 minutes.....) but I get no crew annoucement to passengers or anything coming from behind after that.
Ihope you understant what I mean (just starting with the pre-flight check list).

Make sure the Volume for the Cabin Announcements is up.

Look at the arrows beside the PA text on the FS2Crew Main Panel.

Bryan, Still don't hear cabin announcements PA volume is set to full at 10 but i still do not hear any cabin announcements before taxi and during climb.

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg

Bryan, Still don't hear cabin announcements PA volume is set to full at 10 but i still do not hear any cabin announcements before taxi and during climb.

Are you flying the full tutorial or skipping parts?

You may be missing the trigger points.

Are you flying the full tutorial or skipping parts?

You may be missing the trigger points.

Flying just as the tutorial. I have the tutorial open on my secondary PC thus im reading every step as per the tutorial have not skipped any to my knowledge.

Btw im also running PF events as I usually like setting things up from cold and dark state i dont use any custom made states when loading C&D just the default PMDG state loaded via its FMC

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg

Hi Bryan !

I did both arrows were at 7. If I run the PF Events boarding question, all, cabins annoucements are ok.

If not (starting straigth from PF procedure without PF events) I only heard landing annoucements. it is like all passengers have already boarded when starting the only preflight procedure.

I was flying a L280 short trip (not realistic for 777).

regards

Patrick Sourrouille

Nantes 44

France

did both arrows were at 7. If I run the PF Events boarding question, all, cabins annoucements are ok.

If not (starting straigth from PF procedure without PF events) I only heard landing annoucements. it is like all passengers have already boarded when starting the only preflight procedure.
I was flying a L280 short trip (not realistic for 777).

Using the PF events is not a prerequisite.

You just didn't hit the trigger points on that one flight.

What was your cruise altitude?

Cruise Altitude was FL350, please disregard previous post accidentally posted via a different account i use on a different PC :P

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg

Maybe I haven't wait enough Bryan. I'll give it an another try tonight. Do not worry the product is very nice though.

Thank's

Cheers

Patrick Sourrouille

Nantes 44

France

According to our 777 pilot consultant, you can't hear them from the cockpit, especially if pax are boarding through door L2.

Most you might hear is some very faint sounds of FA's in the galley... but that'd be like white noise.

For Cabin announcements, make sure the PA volume is up on the Main Panel.

EU voice brief:  Not sure... which specific section?

Best,

Bryan

Just to confirm that i just tried out the EU voice set again and enroute and somewhere during the departure brief i did notice the captains accent/voice change slightly, im not sure if this is only me but i did recognize it again

Regards

Aaqib

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg