Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

Big screen vs triple monitor setup

So in other words, if you a an flight simmer, the 4K monitor investment, with a fairly decent medium power video card like my 660ti and an i7 cpu can make the FSX vivid video experience take you to another world, so to speak...very gorgeous...believe me, after seeing FSX on 4K, you would not want to go back, you will be hooked.

Then I'll think my i74770K 4,5 ghz and GTX 760 should do just fine actually.

Don't forget the new "ultrawide" curved 34" LG, Samsung, AOC and Dell (21:9 ratio) monitors are about to or have just come out at a resolution of 3440x1440. Might be a good option!  

Australian review here: http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/11/lg-34uc97-curved-led-monitor-australian-review/

Yes I'm leaning more towards this now. Saves a bit money instead of being triple monitors while still getting wider view aspect. 

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Performance-wise, would you say that the decrease is the same as running triple monitors or DSR on a huge single screen monitor? 

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth