Sign in to follow this  
Xsocto19

Paper or Electronic?

paper is  that you have to tick the checklist  your self or if you select electronic  the fo will tick each one  as you do the pre flight checks etc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

One suggestion Bryan, is it posible to chose to open or not the pop up window when doing the checklist, I use EZDOK and I have a special view for ECL, and it's annoying when FO opens the pop up window for the checklist

El Aeropayo
Paco GALINDO

pmdgbanner2_zps5157ad06.jpg

One suggestion Bryan, is it posible to chose to open or not the pop up window when doing the checklist, I use EZDOK and I have a special view for ECL, and it's annoying when FO opens the pop up window for the checklist

We have to have the window pop-up.  The FO is applying simulated mouse clicks to the window.

We're actually lucky we could even do this as the SDK offers no control over the ECL.

Ok I see... You're right when you say we're lucky! It's a huge step forward in realism. thanks for your reply.

El Aeropayo
Paco GALINDO

pmdgbanner2_zps5157ad06.jpg

A shame about the popup, but I understand the limitation, I cant stand the ECL popup during flows, I reverted back to paper checklist. No big deal, still enjoying the product very much!

Regards,

John.

Was hoping that the popup could be stopped, would have been much better as it sometimes seem to interfere with some of my actions.

Well nevertheless nothing could be done im sure will get used to it after a few flights :D

Aaqib Afzal

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

Was hoping that the popup could be stopped, would have been much better as it sometimes seem to interfere with some of my actions.
Well nevertheless nothing could be done im sure will get used to it after a few flight

The pop-up is only there for the duration of the checklist, which is very, very short, a matter of seconds usually.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't close the pop up after it shows up. It shows up when I start the preflight checklist. Fo is doing nothing with it and it's not possible to close it again.

The pop-up is only there for the duration of the checklist, which is very, very short, a matter of seconds usually.

The FO closes the Pop-up each time with mine, not sure why others arent. Truthfully it doesnt bother me one bit!

UPS123.png

Probably not.

Well, the R INBD control stopped responding after I installed FS2Crew and was working fine before that, I use it every flight.

sig01.png