Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

watta heke, OOM with to addons, Whats going on LM !

Testing now a tool that fixes this issue by reducing in real-time FSX memory while flying!

This is P3D not FSX.  But be warned, we've heard of OOM "cure-all" in the past including fake 32bit to 64bit scams ... so there will be some caution here. 

Go to robainscough website and select the setting then choose P3D v2.2 high settings

I don't have anything listed as "high settings" ... do you mean my HQ AA link here: http://www.robainscough.com/P3D_2_3WY6.php ?

A few things you might want to know:

1.  Heathrow area is VERY hard on VAS  (similar to KSEA and NY area) so it's unlikely you can use my "high quality" settings there (also I use about 4.3 to 4.6GB VRAM - not RAM, but GPU VRAM)

2.  The QW 146 is technically not designed for P3D V2.x (but it does actually works VERY well in P3D used it in my 19 series) and if you are using any HD liveries with the QW 146 you will most likely OOM ... I'm not sure what is going on with the HD liveries for the QW 146, but any time I use them I'll be very close to an OOM.

I typically only use very high graphics settings when I'm flying in more remote areas ... Heathrow is definitely not a remote area.  My settings aren't for "everyone" they are merely there to show what has worked well for my system with my add-ons.

Cheers, Rob.

This is P3D not FSX. But be warned, we've heard of OOM "cure-all" in the past including fake 32bit to 64bit scams ... so there will be some caution here.

I don't have anything listed as "high settings" ... do you mean my HQ AA link here: http://www.robainscough.com/P3D_2_3WY6.php ?

A few things you might want to know:

1. Heathrow area is VERY hard on VAS (similar to KSEA and NY area) so it's unlikely you can use my "high quality" settings there (also I use about 4.3 to 4.6GB VRAM - not RAM, but GPU VRAM)

2. The QW 146 is technically not designed for P3D V2.x (but it does actually works VERY well in P3D used it in my 19 series) and if you are using any HD liveries with the QW 146 you will most likely OOM ... I'm not sure what is going on with the HD liveries for the QW 146, but any time I use them I'll be very close to an OOM.

I typically only use very high graphics settings when I'm flying in more remote areas ... Heathrow is definitely not a remote area. My settings aren't for "everyone" they are merely there to show what has worked well for my system with my add-ons.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi rob, I am using your setting (P3D v2.2 High) and I am very happy with it, till niw there is no OOM again after re-installing, but small Quistion, I am using home cockpit and the panels undocking is my primary factor to flying with my cockpit, Did you have any advice to take the maximum performance and stability ?

I mean I am using multi monitor setup (5 monitors + 1 Projector), I am using windowed mde to my P3D v2.4 and undock the panels to my other five screen (each in its position in my cockpit).

Any advices and recommendations will be very and strongly helpfulto me and my cockpit.

yxmk.jpg

I am using home cockpit and the panels undocking is my primary factor to flying with my cockpit, Did you have any advice to take the maximum performance and stability ?

Sorry I have no experience with panel undocking ... I do like your cockpit setup, very nice.

I can't imagine using my HQ settings with 5 monitors for more than about a minute or two at any heavy scener/airport ... what's your effective pixel count across all 5 monitors?  For your reference I use these settings: http://www.robainscough.com/P3D_V2.php for "normal" day to day flights ... pushing 8,294,400 pixels (more than a typical 3 monitor setup, but probably less than a 5 monitor setup).

Sorry I have no experience with panel undocking ... I do like your cockpit setup, very nice.

I can't imagine using my HQ settings with 5 monitors for more than about a minute or two at any heavy scener/airport ... what's your effective pixel count across all 5 monitors?  For your reference I use these settings: http://www.robainscough.com/P3D_V2.php for "normal" day to day flights ... pushing 8,294,400 pixels (more than a typical 3 monitor setup, but probably less than a 5 monitor setup).

My problem is when i've undocked all the panels then save the flight to make next flight load with panels at their positions, when i do that i get crash P3D stopped working.

in each flight i undock the panels and modified them at there positions, i am trying to find a solution to make my aircrafts loads with their saved undocked panles positions.