Sign in to follow this  
robertwolant

pdf voice checklist

Hi, captains!

First of all I would like to thank Bryan and his team for making another great addon. :good:

I am after my first flight (KAL567 B77F LOWW-LFSB) with the very latest FS2Crew product and... wow!

Also thanks for the 5 euro coupon. Much appreciated!

The only problem I had was my wrong assumption I would know how to answer my F/O just based on my NGX and AS A32X experience.

This one is different though. So I have just made for myself a one-page pdf with captain's proper reactions to checklist items.

Then I thought I would make it available for others - maybe someone will find it useful too.

I am attaching the link here (I don't know if attaching files to posts is possible at AVSIM forums) .

Edited by firehawk44
Link removed at OP's request.

My Anti-virus blocks this as having a  Trojan virus from that link.

That's probably the plugin and the other stuff that site wants you to install ...

EDIT: An *.EXE has been downloaded on my system?!? "FS2Crew PMDG 777 checklists.pdf.exe"   :blink:

877 KB. And it can't be opened in Acrobat Reader.

Edited by olli4740

Don't install anything. Just download (without any managers* such websites may want to offer) or open and save the file (it's just a pdf).

* Uncheck the 'Use our download manager and get recommended downloads' option.

I have tested it by downloading (open and save) the file myself and saw no problem or alert (I'm using MSE).

If you can recommend any other (really) free and save file hosting website and/or attaching files here at t he forums is possible, just let me know.

MSE I'd not touch with a barge pole after it failed abysmally in a real-time series of tests conducted recently in a highly-prestigious IT publication. I used to use it till I read how badly it fared. I now use Avast and it is that that has detected a Trojan.

EDIT: Got it without that download manager check-box. Thanks.

An *.EXE has been downloaded on my system?!? "FS2Crew PMDG 777 checklists.pdf.exe"   :blink:

No, it's a pdf. At least I made it like that.

I now use Avast and it is that that has detected a Trojan.

OK, it was not my intention to cause any trouble to any simmer.

Since I cannot edit the first post anymore, I would like to ask a moderator to clear out the link for me. Or better the whole thread, please.

Thanks in advance.

any trouble to any simmer.

It was no trouble to any simmer. Not your fault, In fact, it is appreciated what you did. It was just some antivirus software, some better than others, some worse, will flag a potential virus. At the end of the day, it's up to us to choose to download your checklist or not.So, please, do not be too hard on yourself.

do not be too hard on yourself.

No worries, Rick, and thanks for your words. I would still like to share this file (I've got a second corrected version now by the way).

It's just the place I uploaded it to that seems to be causing trouble. Two reports of problems are enough not to want more.

The initial link on my request got removed by a mod and when I get some better uploading recommendations I will gladly reupload once there is some interest.

If you manage to post this for download I would greatly appreciate it mate.

From EGFF to YSSY

If you manage to post this for download I would greatly appreciate it mate.

+1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Well I have created (first attempt so might need some tweaks) a PDF for the voice commands and have uploaded it here at AVSIM but I guess I have to wait for it to be OK'd before it can be downloaded.

I might have missed some things so will tweak it over the next day or so if needed so please be gentle :)

REMEMBER ANY ISSUES WITH IT PLEASE PM ME HERE AND DONT GO TO FS2CREW AND ASK FOR SUPPORT AS IT WILL BE SOMETHING I DID WRONG AND NOT SOMETHING THEY DID WRONG

From EGFF to YSSY

Well I have created (first attempt so might need some tweaks) a PDF for the voice commands and have uploaded it here at AVSIM but I guess I have to wait for it to be OK'd before it can be downloaded.
I might have missed some things so will tweak it over the next day or so if needed so please be gentle :)

Make sure it's exactly right, because people often use user created tutorials as the real deal, and if the tutorial contains mistakes, it creates support problems on my end.

Make sure it's exactly right, because people often use user created tutorials as the real deal, and if the tutorial contains mistakes, it creates support problems on my end.

Well I have gone through your official PDF file and used all the speech parts to create it. Have looked over it a few times and cant see that I have missed anything. Most of it is as you have worded it without all the "stuff" in between (like FO doing stuff etc).

I can PM you a copy if you like to look at before it goes out if that helps you?

From EGFF to YSSY