Sign in to follow this  
robertwolant

pdf voice checklist

Checked AVSIM , still no file??

He's sent to FS2Crew to validate before it is uploaded to Avsim. Read previous post.

He's sent to FS2Crew to validate before it is uploaded to Avsim. Read previous post.

I saw that he asked Bryan, but never said if he actually did or not..............

UPS123.png

I do apologize but when creating the first upload I forgot to add the readme text file so the upload was rejected (DOH @ Me!)

Have re-uploaded it again so just waiting on the OK from the Mods now.

Again sorry for the delay. It is nothing fancy folks just all the voice commands you need in the correct order with a brief description of when you use them as per the original document but condensed down and having all the non voice command text removed. Helps me a lot anyway.

From EGFF to YSSY

Hats off to you, razalom. Great kudos for taking this on and having the integrity to make sure it passed all checkmarks.

Well Done, sir.

Hats off to you, razalom. Great kudos for taking this on and having the integrity to make sure it passed all checkmarks.

Well Done, sir.

LOL say it again when you use it :) Just think Basic :)

From EGFF to YSSY

Well seems to be there when I look now (I think)

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=miscmisc&DLID=186957

As I mentioned its basic but easy for me to read. I will look to make it "prettier" over the next few days but I just wanted something I could run through without having to scan through the official 42 page document and try and read the small text (old eyes you see!)

Remember this is not a guide to help you through the 777's procedures its purely the parts where you have something to verbally say to FS2Crew. Dont expect Flows and stuff here :)

From EGFF to YSSY