Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

Compliments

Hi Guys , many compliments for the release i am sure it will be again a top add on, pity i cant buy it till i will solve my unsolveable problem with my PMDG777 that need to be re-installed any time i end up a flight. Hope to be ur customer soon..

Hi Guys , many compliments for the release i am sure it will be again a top add on, pity i cant buy it till i will solve my unsolveable problem with my PMDG777 that need to be re-installed any time i end up a flight. Hope to be ur customer soon..

You might want to send a support ticket to PMDG.

And ensure you have UAC off and you're running everything with Admin rights.

Not running things as an Admin is the source of 50 percent of our support requests.

Hi thanks but tickes have been sent many times since with 737NGX and JS4100 i have this problem with only these 3 planes of PMDG that seems to be unsolveable..UAC is disabled all is alays run as admin.