Sign in to follow this  
gatetothesky762

fo test wxr = fsx crash

hello guys, i have a big problem when i do preflight the first officer do priminilary action ( he test apu fire , gpws, and he test the wxr ). when he hit the wheather radar test button my fsx crash. i cant fly with fs2crew because the fo do that action . anyone can help me please ? thanks a lot ;)

You'll want to contact PMDG Support.

We have a very large number of 777 users now and that's never been reported.

Something is wrong with your PMDG 777.

You might want to try re-installing the 777.

And maybe ASN if you're using it too.

i want an intelligent help please not a robot ... i try to reinstall my 777 i do a lot of action for resolved this issue many many many pmdg customers have this bug . i not have asn with my 777. i pay 25 euros for nothing...

Hi,

you're saying that "many many many pmdg customers have this bug".

This is not FS2Crew's fault. Something is wrong with your 777. Are you running the latest versions with all the service packs/hotfixes?

Julian Roschlau

Hi !

Do you use ActiveSky Next with the PMDG triple 7 ?

If so there is a Service pack available (a new one). I've make the update today, all is going fine.

Did you test the WX radar by yourself ?

I did it myself and no crash.

cheers

Patrick Sourrouille

Nantes 44

France

i want an intelligent help please not a robot ... i try to reinstall my 777 i do a lot of action for resolved this issue many many many pmdg customers have this bug . i not have asn with my 777. i pay 25 euros for nothing..

Sorry, but contacting PMDG is all I can suggest.  Re-installs usually fix these types of issues.  It's not an FS2Crew issue.

In the meantime, just do not run the PF events.

i try to reinstall my 777

What do you mean by this "I try", you either uninstalled  the t7  and re installed it there is is no middle ground here.

Have you tested  the wx weather radar button   test option without starting  fs2crew and does it  fail if it does  than its not fs2crew  which is causing  it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Having the same prob Bryan.  I can do the wx test manually and all is good if that tells you anything.  Pretty sure my install is OK as I have latest from PMDG and ASN and am having no probs otherwise. Hate to reinstall since it's running so good(plus I'm lazy :lol: ). Otherwise I'm loving all the cool new stuff ya did :wub: .  

Thanks

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Having the same prob Bryan.  I can do the wx test manually and all is good if that tells you anything.  Pretty sure my install is OK as I have latest from PMDG and ASN and am having no probs otherwise. Hate to reinstall since it's running so good(plus I'm lazy ). Otherwise I'm loving all the cool new stuff ya did .  

All FS2Crew does is press the WX test button via the SDK.  Very simple.

Our user based for the 777 is now very large, and only 2 people reported this.

I'll ask PMDG if they have any ideas.

Ok,thanks Bryan,I'll try again and see if it repeats.

Steve

Steve Corzine

Make that 3 people, Bryan.  Have yet to complete preflight with FS2Crew 777 for the above reason, test WX crashes 777.  Reinstalled ASN (with the latest update) and PMDG 777.  Otherwise EXCELLENT program... if I could get past the preflight.  Is there a way to circumvent this checklist requirement?

Jeff Even

Rocklin, CA

Is there a way to circumvent this checklist requirement?

It's built into the flow so the only way to avoid it is to not run the PF Events.

I've emailed Robert Randazzo and am waiting on a reply to see if they have any experience with it.

Can you run the weather test manually?

Make sure the FO's EFIS is set to display Wx.

Just press the weather test button once... then press it again 15 or so seconds later to stop it.

No, can't run the wx check manually.  I'll start again not using the PF.

No, can't run the wx check manually.  I'll start again not using the PF.

Please check the PMDG forum as well, as this subject is also being discussed there.

This appears to be a known bug in the PMDG 777 itself.

It seems to affect people using Vista, which would explain why so few people have it.

Please check the PMDG forum as well, as this subject is also being discussed there.

Will do.  Thanks again

Steve

Steve Corzine