Sign in to follow this  
Stelios

Service Pack 1C

Hi guys

Long time unsent from these columns due to sickness but I am back.

Now I have installed the Service Pack 1C for my PMDG 777 and I have noticed that the operation of the FMC has changed a bit.

Is there a write up somewhere or a video of how the FMC should work now after the Service Pack 1C?

Also I have noticed that before the service pack, when the autopilot was disengaged you could silence the buzzer sound by pressing  CTRL SHIFT Z  Now since the service Pack this doesn't work.

Thanks

Stelios 

Stelios Christofides

Also I have noticed that before the service pack, when the autopilot was disengaged you could silence the buzzer sound by pressing CTRL SHIFT Z Now since the service Pack this doesn't work.

Many months of testing and I did not know that... always right clicked the screw twice about 1.5 s or more apart.

Note the Introduction  document was updated for changes in SP1.. you'll find a lot of information there so it is a good place to start.

Stay healthy!

Dan Downs KCRP

Is there a write up somewhere or a video of how the FMC should work now after the Service Pack 1C?

It was the service pack in general that changed that. SP1b and SP1c don't have any radical changes to the FMC. The changes are noted in the intro manual, where one would expect a digest of information like that.

Also I have noticed that before the service pack, when the autopilot was disengaged you could silence the buzzer sound by pressing  CTRL SHIFT Z  Now since the service Pack this doesn't work.

My guess is that you just need to go back into your key commands and set the command for AP DISCONNECT again.

Kyle Rodgers

I have checked on the PMDG site and I could not find the intro manual. for the SP1C. Can someone post the link please?

stelios

Stelios Christofides

In the start menu I have 2 documents 1. PMDG 777 Introduction and 2. PMDG 777 Tutorial 1

Nothing on the SP1C

stelios

Stelios Christofides

You might try checking the PMDG Operations Center. Even after I installed SP1c, there were still updates there for the -200 and -300.

so now? No notes on the SP1C?

Strange on my start menu I have  the sp1  c on the introduction manual

Aj4Wc.png

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yep, the intro doc has been updated by SP1c, but still no SP1c changelog is mentioned (except for Robert's topic in this forum).

True but in my introduction manual the changes are hightlighted in green saying  the changes  that were made( in green it  says new to sp1  after  any paragraph   that have changes  to it)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

So why then PMDG does not have a link in their site for people to read it? Anyone from PMDG here?

stelios

Stelios Christofides

Because the documentation (introduction manual)  can be found in 3  places on your pc,   operation centre,  your start menu  and  your fsx/pmdg777  on where you got your t7  installed on your drive under documentation

Peter kelberg

Guys I found it in the in the fsx/pmdg777 documentation. Thanks a lot for your input and sorry for all your troubles.

stelios

Stelios Christofides