Sign in to follow this  
Stelios

Service Pack 1C

Just for those who seem confused about things here, I want to clear it up (despite Stelios noting that he's found what he's looking for):

The changes to the FMC and many of the visible changes in the sim came from SP1. SPs 1b and 1c do not have very visible updates (updates to fix the accel wandering, FBW, etc.). All of the stuff in the intro doc that has been there since SP1 covers everything you need. You do not need to look for anything referring to SP1c, specifically. These updates begin on page 153.

Kyle Rodgers

Yep, the intro doc has been updated by SP1c, but still no SP1c changelog is mentioned (except for Robert's topic in this forum).

True but in my introduction manual the changes are hightlighted in green saying  the changes  that were made( in green it  says new to sp1  after  any paragraph   that have changes  to it)

The changelog can be found in the Operations Center. Select version information and then a 'view changelog' icon appears. It lists all changes since release.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Thanks, Kevin. The OC downloads the changelog "on user's request" as you described. The log doesn't seem to get stored on my PC. I copied the text and saved it to a wordpad file in my T7 documentation folder.

Exactly what I did.

ki9cAAb.jpg

FWIW, I believe the Change Log is actually already stored in the text files in the PMDG > [individual Aircraft Folder] in the same file as the EULA.

Kyle Rodgers