Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

textures missing hollow plane.

A piece of the model that displays the interior seems to be missing... interesting. Assuming you were not modifying any aircraft.cfg files, I recommend you run the installer and select REPAIR.. hope it helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

very strange i haven't messed with anything

Using DX10 or 9?

Did you change any video card settings? (like transparency anti aliasing)

Did you install any new liveries recently?

sorted it by doing a repair. thanks guys!

one other thing how can i change the weights in the 737 800 like the zfw?

Vernon Howells

What do you mean change weights ?

You can just enter the ZFW into the scratchpad in the PAYLOAD screen, instead of entering passengers and payload manually.

joeba good tip thanks! i've gone into simobjects the aircraft cfg and changed the weights to match PFPX and TOPCAT

Vernon Howells

joeba good tip thanks! i've gone into simobjects the aircraft cfg and changed the weights to match PFPX and TOPCAT

Ouch! I wouldn't do that, that can't be good for you :)

I would change PFPX and TOPCAT to match the NGX instead.

You can use these profiles

TOPCAT: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/417842-topcat-pfpx-737ngx-weights-how-to/?p=3062467

PFPX: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/86055-pfpx-profiles-by-flyprecisely/

Ouch! I wouldn't do that, that can't be good for you :)

I would change PFPX and TOPCAT to match the NGX instead.

You can use these profiles

TOPCAT: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/417842-topcat-pfpx-737ngx-weights-how-to/?p=3062467

PFPX: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/86055-pfpx-profiles-by-flyprecisely/

cheers dude i just done that guide works great and returned the aircraft.cfg back to normal

sometimes the zfw is 100kg off if i enter it manually

Vernon Howells

Change PFPX/TOPCAT to match PMDG aircraft, not other way around.  Messing with anything related with weight and balance in the PMDG aircraft configuration is very problematic because PMDG does not model their aircraft like FSX, which was designed for Cessnas.

Dan Downs KCRP

now its off by 2000 kg in the fmc i followed the guide. topcat and pfpx match. it happened after i changed the baggage weight etc

Right i had to drop my baggage weight (per pax) to 1kg in PFPX and matched it in TOPCAT also untill the ZFW matched with the 737 FMC ZFW.

Vernon Howells

well its gone and done it again. textures are missing same as the dropbox pict above

Vernon Howells

You using Ezdok for cameras? If so try rerunning the configuration tool that comes with Ezdok. If the camera locations are not added to the aircraft cfg it can cause odd issues like that. Anytime you install a new plane or run a repair the Ezdok panel needs to be rerun again to ensure all the camera entries are added into the aircraft's cfg.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi sean tried that no luck! i submitted a ticket to pmdg they said check the HIGHMEMFIX=1 in the fsx.cfg but i have that too

Vernon Howells

Got another message from PMDG saying re-install accelaration but that didn't work waiting on the next solution

Vernon Howells