Sign in to follow this  

DSR causes Runtime Error 6025

Anyone else encounter this? I was just testing DSR on a flight in the Q400 approching ES IOM. It was a flight that I saved from earlier because I ran out of time. I loaded the flight up with DSR enabled Factor 2. Smoothing 50%.  Just a few minutes into the flight I got the Runtime Error 6025. First time I have ever seen this! I tried it a few time and got the error about the same time into the flight every time. I suspected DSR and restored the Nvidia 3D setting so DSR is off. Loaded the flight again a landed after 20 mins.

Seems DSR causes the error. Any suggestion?

I am using the WHQL driver 344.48

By the way Prepar3D V2.4

Doubt it was DSR - the R6025 error is a known bug within P3D when running with tessellation unticked.

Are you running with tessellation ticked OFF or ON?

Regards

Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Yes I am aware that it is a known error. I think it is DSR because I tried it with both tessellation on and off and it I get the error either way. Again I have never had this error before and the only difference is DRS. DSR enabled = R6025. DSR Disabled = No R6025 error.

I will have some latter and will re-install 344.48 and try a few other thing.

Problem fixed after re-install of 344.48 driver:-)

Loving DSR!