Sign in to follow this  
roelfrancis

how can i update my navdata to pmdg 777 pls help

can anyone help me about this thing i just purchased a pmdg 777 yesterday..i dont know how to update my navdate to pmdg 777..everytime i start my 777 it says my navdata is out of date...pls help me...

my 2.question is why i can't see my plane in ingame in fsx? why?

Good tip, max2770 !!

I was looking exactly for that. Then I signed Navigraph for 30 days for a few dollars just to try it out and it worked perfectly updating the 777 FMS navigation data. 

Using the Data Manager (an app from Navigraph which install the new base for you) it was a zero effort to update the base. It updated all IAL, STAR and SID data.  (not the charts).

I understand that after the 30 days the updated base will continue installed for good. I will just not be able to receive new updates, unless I renew my signature, right?

thanks for that tip!

Josias Martins Jr

If you can't see your plane, your install is corrupted

maybe  he hasnt  got the highmemfix=1  fix in his fsx.cfg

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Good point Peter. Without the highmemfix, the plane won't show up. Josais - you will have to renew your account with Navigraph to get monthly AIRAC updates. Personally, I buy 13 cycles at a time and always keep my FMS (for all add-ons) up to date. When you look at your FMS "init" page, it shows the date of the AIRAC. You can also update all the FSX nav data (free) here http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids.html so they match the nav data on your FMS. They do it 3 monthly though and you can donate to the cause. 

You can also update all the FSX nav data (free) here http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids.html so they match the nav data on your FMS.

I really like the products from Sors and use several; however, the updates you mention is generally facility data (navaids such as VORs and NDBs).  These don't change as quickly as the navdata that uses the facilities (airways, fixes and published procedures).  The latter is the reason why there are 28 day cycles.  But you mention a good trustful source for facility data updates. Thanks.

Dan Downs KCRP

My pleasure Dan. If you browse the sections (go to the main page) there are also magnetic deviation updates. The ones from stock FSX are way out of date (many years). Aerosoft also do the 28 day cycle AIRAC data (supplied from Lufthansa Technic) at a reasonable cost, but not sure if they provide the automatic installer that Navigraph now use. 

Best regards,

Bill A

The magdev data recommended by Ryan is how I found Sors and now he's in my favorites list.  And yes, that Navigraph installer is the cat's meow... updating FSX, FSXSE, P3D, PFPX TOPCAT and XPlane all in one step.  Stefan did a really good job with that.

Dan Downs KCRP