Sign in to follow this  
Papifly

Issue on the Parking Brake for PREFLIGHT CHECKLIST

Kinda on the same problem.  My parking brake always shows on,(the red parking brake text on the lower left screen). whether the actual brake is on or off in the T7.  The red text never comes off.  The FO does pull up the preflight check list though.  If I start the T7 without the FS2Crew, its fine, not with the program though.

Another thing,  The parking brake will go off, the actual brake, after a short time.  I have to turn it on again.  My other ac are fine, just the T7 with FS2crew.

Gnacino

Do any of you have wheel chocks set? It's in the FMC MENU under F'S Actions Ground Connections. In the T7 manual it says it uses the FSX command for PARKING BREAK. Does FS2Crew check that setting in FSX? If it can't be resolved, can the item be put later in the flow...ie after the ground crew gives permission to pressurize the hydraulics? That's why we use wheel chocks because the hydraulic system is offline until pressurized.

Paul McGhee

Line pilot

Would it be possible to move the 'parking break' item as I mentioned above? Perhaps in 1.2 since 1.1 is close to release?

Thanks, Paul

Paul McGhee

Line pilot

I checked the wheel chocks.  That is the ONLY thing that sets the PB.  Pulling the parking brake handle up or down does NOTHING.  Something is not right with this.  The parking brake should be set when it is activated in the ac, not when the wheel chocks are set.

Gnacino

Would it be possible to move the 'parking break' item as I mentioned above? Perhaps in 1.2 since 1.1 is close to release?

If you have the parking brake issue, please send me a Support Ticket asap via: www.fs2crew.com

I'm 99.99 percent sure it's due to a corrupt panel state file you're loading.

Otherwise everyone would have it instead of just a few out of a very large user base.

Sigh...I don't have a problem ...I was only referring to where the 'item' is in the 'flow - checklist.' Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Paul McGhee

Line pilot

Has this been resolved with the parking brake. I just purchased this new version for the P3D v3 and new 777 and this request for parking brake happens regardless if it is on. Can't start the checklists.

By the way I'd love this to be redone like the new NGX one much cleaner and intuitive.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Yes, this is a problem with the PMDG 737. The parking brake issue leads to a incomplete CDU preflight... which leads to the co pilot informing me that the engines are not properly configured for a engine start.

Rodney E. Jacobs