Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

How about a few Vector 1.2 Shots

Superb job Orbx has done - Clouds P3D - Weather Opus FSI - Opus is amazing with P3D clouds 

2urnk0w.jpg

29moknl.jpg

Rich Sennett

obi-wan kenobi ... nice Rich!

Cheers, Rob.

Those clouds do look amazing...

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Excellent shots Rich cant wait to get back home and install this latest upgrade from Orbx. Thanks for sharing these they look real

DaveGi

Nice shots, Rich. I may have to take a more serious look at OpusFSI. Those clouds do look quite stunning.

Cheers, Jazz

Nice shots, Rich. I may have to take a more serious look at OpusFSI. Those clouds do look quite stunning.

Cheers, Jazz

Jazz you should to me they look more realistic with the factory clouds - I never thought about it until I saw them while using FSI and Rob's been using them mostly so I see why now - Opus fsx it ok but not as good as FSI  -thats for sure - by the way if your on the fence load up the demo - and compare them you will see what I mean - just start from same airport try one at a time to compare

Rich Sennett

Thanks for the input, Rich. I took your advice and dl'ed the OpusFSI demo, and will try it out over the next few days, then go from there.

Cheers, Jazz

Thanks for the input, Rich. I took your advice and dl'ed the OpusFSI demo, and will try it out over the next few days, then go from there.

Cheers, Jazz

Your welcome - Good luck - hope all goes well - make sure you type in an airport id in the weather section of opus menu and you hit customize in P3D menu no weather themes chosen 

Rich Sennett