Sign in to follow this  
trigger2010

Auto pilot alarm won't turn off

Hi

I turn the autopilot off and the master alarm goes off I turn the light off on the master alarm but the sound still goes off any ideas to turn the alarm off please thanks

Have a read of the t7 intro manual  all explained on how to set it up.   in short you need to click twice   on the control yoke  once to disconnect  and  the second time to silence  the alarm   same with the auto throttle.  Check out kyles video on this  since iam sure he will add further  to this :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi

I turn the autopilot off and the master alarm goes off I turn the light off on the master alarm but the sound still goes off any ideas to turn the alarm off please thanks

What would this have anything to do with Fs2Crew??

Not really sure I follow.

Turn turn off the autopilot in real life, you'd just double click the button on the control column (also silences warning).  You wouldn't ask the FO/PM to do it usually.

How are you turning the autopilot off?  Voice Command?

Remember FS2Crew can only control buttons via the PMDG SDK.

We can't touch any internal systems/autopilot logic in the plane.

Yea I know thought I might ask to see if anyone would know a answer on here

I already gave you the answer in post 2

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi, there is an option in the PMDG page on the CDU. I think it is in the sounds menu there.

Paul McGhee

Line pilot

You must change an option in the cdu pmdg 777 . Resettable warning horn On.

Or press the disconnect autopilot 2 times. Not the bar.