Sign in to follow this  
Mike Ionas

FS2Crew PMDG B77X reference sheet (2-page PDF)

This a reference sheet I created for the B77X FS2Crew that contains a summary of all the flows and the voice commands required to go through them. It is designed as a 2-page sheet (to be printed as such and perhaps laminated) with the gate/stand to cruise phase on the first page and cruise phase to gate/stand on the second page. Get it here.

In the end there is also a small reference of the most used (for myself at least) voice commands.

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Nicely done - I prefer this kind of 'minimal' cheat sheet.  Thanks, going to use it right now. 

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

This a reference sheet I created for the B77X FS2Crew that contains a summary of all the flows and the voice commands required to go through them. It is designed as a 2-page sheet (to be printed as such and perhaps laminated) with the gate/stand to cruise phase on the first page and cruise phase to gate/stand on the second page. Get it here.

In the end there is also a small reference of the most used (for myself at least) voice commands.

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Perfect for me too! Thanks!!

UPS123.png

Iam running out of paper here guys of  all the pdf's  that are appearing,  but well done  to the op   got it down to 2 pages  which is good :Applause:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Buy a second screen! cheaper than printing.

Buy a second screen! cheaper than printing.

ZORAN

Why don't you buy some more?

Guess I should  have posted  a smiley at the end   instead of  the one I had posted, thought you would  have picked up on it :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Guess I should  have posted  a smiley at the end   instead of  the one I had posted, thought you would  have picked up on it :P

yep I did, just joshing with you pal :lol:

you should think about getting a tablet though if you can afford one. Great for checklists etc especially any documents that are at risk of being updated!

you should think about getting a tablet though if you can afford one. Great for checklists etc especially any documents that are at risk of being updated

Thx  for  that but I just went  an bought some paper  for the printer  as you have suggested I should :P    yea  be a lot easier  getting  a tablet 

Peter kelberg

Great thanks. I started myself, but glad I found yours.

Thanks, I put this in my Google Drive folder and then pull it up on my tablet!

Eric