Sign in to follow this  
Nelson UND

A320 UPDATE

Hey gents not trying to be a pain in the rear but I just wanted to know where we at with the a320 program. I look foward to this. Thanks

Nelson

Hi Nelson, we are at the mercy of our pilots' availability and the chap we had for the A320 course has just moved to a different base. As our videos are rather time consuming to shoot, this is causing us a headache in terms of continuity.

We are also building a new office/studio and upgrading our recording and video capture equipment right now so this is also slowing us down a bit.

We don't compromise and won't release stuff we aren't happy with so it's about getting it it right rather than getting it out the door. Hope you understand.

Cheers

Ben.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Thanks for the  reply Ben. Just wanted to make sure the project is not dead. Good luck with the project and the new office. 

Thanks,

Nelson

I will be looking forward to your A320 program! 

Flying with the JL FMGS right now (more geared towards cockpit builders, but using it on the desktop is fine)

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

It's coming guys. We're working around pilot availability and rotas etc. All I would say is you'll love it. There is SO much to learn about the A320 operation in real life and it's all really fascinating stuff.

I am very keen to purchase the training for the Airbus but I just wanted confirmation that the training videos do not contain music like the trailer which I must say is very offputting. I would prefer to see/hear a sample training video without any unnecessary noise.

The Airbus course isn't released yet. The Q400 trailer has music for dramatic purposes but the actual training has none after the initial credits.

For an example have a look here:

http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/kf/a2s/a2s.htm

The Airbus course will follow later this year.

Thank you for the clarification, that's excellent news. The trailer without the music was superb although I think that the trainer should slow down a bit when speaking so that any one like me, a bit slow, can follow everything.  :smile2:

I look forward to the Airbus course being released

Thank you for the clarification, that's excellent news. The trailer without the music was superb although I think that the trainer should slow down a bit when speaking so that any one like me, a bit slow, can follow everything. :smile2:

I look forward to the Airbus course being released

Yep we're aware of the speed of the speech and will work hard to slow things down a bit for non-Brits. Look forward to welcoming you as a customer.

Just got the q400 training and eagerly await the Airbus version, this method of training is an absolutely fab idea.

thanks

Kind words, thank you. We've got big plans for 2015, stay tuned!