Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bell

Aerosoft Night Environment - Global Coverage and Completed Region map

Just purchased Spain too. Icm with MSE Spain photoscenery it looks great .

Now I have all Western-Europe NE except for France.

Almost 1,5 months ago you wrote that it was at the point of release and it would be very shortly after that.

Lots of people like me are waiting for France already a very long time (the first announcement is from 10 months ago... )

Now days are getting weeks and weeks are getting months and months are .....

An update of what to expect would be nice.

You have to read this in a positive way from an angerly waiting customer :Waiting:

Please, turn those da..n lights on in France !

:france-flag: 

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

not fair Gerard, you said i have till Feb 5th :lol:

i completely understand where you’re coming from; and i appreciate all our loyal customers who are patently waiting for NE France

our NE FR team is constructed from exceptionally talented group of people; they all have day jobs and so do I,

the group is very ambitious and conscious how their rendition is comes out,

now… to be fair; i have started developing my Night Lighting System with the French Community over two years ago

they know my work very well long before I became commercial; and have requested some challenging features we were unsure how to achieve technically;

obviously we have since and are now where our algorithm is working as expected

during this period one of our members has suffered a personal tragedy; it was appropriate to stop our work under the circumstances,

shortly after another member had to go through repetitive treatment for health issue discovered,

both have returned to full production since; and doing well

considering recent event I expect a little slowdown

it is a matter of tying loss ends; the major work has been done

all requirement have been meet; and much more has been added

if it wasn’t for this copycat trolling my work; I think we all know who I’m talking about

I’d be advertising and sharing what we are working on

Thanks for the explanation.

Health before anything!

I will wait and hope for a release before or at 5th februari...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Having gone thru some of those same difficult issues this past year, my thoughts and prayers are with them. I don't know if this has been asked already, but I have just completed Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Culebra, Vieques, St. Croix and parts of the BVI in LOD17 photoreal, and am in the process of doing Peru as well. Is there any chance of you guys doing either?

Thanks.

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

So far, I've picked up Dubai, Denmark, Spain, Noway, Alps, Greece and British Isles. Loving them all - a fantastic job!

I just hope you guys get some Asian areas done as well before you flood the States like every other developer. In specific, I'm looking forward to GCC states, Jordan and India. I miss the ambience from your product in that part of the world :(

Edit: A point I missed posting. Currently, having many of the Night Light areas really add a lot of entries into the scenery library. Is there any chance you're working on improving that and maybe constructing an external configurator? I can only imagine how long the scenery library list will get if you install more and more of these regions.

if you only know how anal our French team are

I am working with my French counter part on an SAP implementation project..and I know exactly how it is..They started the project about year and half ago and we started for North America (US and Canada) 8 months and we are going live this May..but we are not sure if France is ready to go live... They are just one manufacturing firm..and here in NA we are five different business... They have over customized and over engineered everything....  and naturally they go on vacations quite often and leave work at 5PM everyday..  God bless them Ha HA! 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

as an engineer by trade; i strive on thinking outside the box

it’s a process that has no manual or protocol to follow

and as such it’s hard to put a time frame on such process

i will not interfere with their creativity

it is what makes this team very unique

sometimes it’s a simple task with very little variations

sometimes its little more complex and involved then it seem;

our team looks at this as an end user with no commercial intension in mind

only end user comfort, usability and authenticity is what they care about

and it’s just perfect that way; maybe not for the executives;

but for the person who will use this; and invest his hard earned money

you don’t want another mindset developing the product for you

and thats what will make an excellent product Chris :)

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

So far, I've picked up Dubai, Denmark, Spain, Noway, Alps, Greece and British Isles. Loving them all - a fantastic job!

I just hope you guys get some Asian areas done as well before you flood the States like every other developer. In specific, I'm looking forward to GCC states, Jordan and India. I miss the ambience from your product in that part of the world :(

Edit: A point I missed posting. Currently, having many of the Night Light areas really add a lot of entries into the scenery library. Is there any chance you're working on improving that and maybe constructing an external configurator? I can only imagine how long the scenery library list will get if you install more and more of these regions.

Thank you very much Karan

the GCC's are bit tricky with data maturity

it wasn’t easy to get Dubai done the way it is

i released a revision for the area after its initial release

this was after i got more feedback from our customers who pointed out some flaws

to get it right; i had to almost place each light feature manually to match the real world features

to address your second concern we are developing a new configuration manager

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/461021-night-environment-new-configuration-manager-debut

with our new NEv2 series we will enable the manager to control many functions

as well as a single global installation folder for all regions

aside from the global installation option; and numerous new functions including light size, colors, intensity and much much more

we have moved away from multiple folders structure to a single one with NEv2

NEv2 will most likely be a free upgrade to our existing customers regions

and thats what will make an excellent product Chris :)

Thank you Kevin

after all everyone in the team myself included are simmers just like everyone here,

on the one hand it is very exciting to come up with more features and enhancements,

the flip side of it; we do feel guilty we stalled this long; all for good reasons,

but we have realized NEFR delays is an issue we need to address

here's a preview of our sports arenas, stadiums, and car parks special illumination

note the courts have a light in each corner and complete splash coverage in the center

image.jpg

Thanks, Chris! I should have searched a little more before asking you. The interface looks great and I love how its universal (and detailed) in controlling all aspects of the night lights. I was going to wait till you and your team released some areas in Asia but with France and the new features you spoke about, I think I'm going to have to cancel that wait and head over to SimMarket the minute its released.

Thank you Karan; that was very kind of you :smile:

the manager is fairly new addition to our lineup;

not many are aware of its capabilities or its existence;

only a select few were privy during early development stages

i wanted to keep this a secret until we were fully ready to come out with it

That sounds great! Look forward to using it thoroughly. Now, please please (pretty) please, can we have some Asian regions before you move into high gear covering all the states in US? :Praying: I would buy them all for that part of the world! Haha