Sign in to follow this  
Schnell13

B27-200 Fuel Flow Rate

I just finished re-installing the whole 727 series, including  the Michael2  version1.1 mod for the -100 and the basic  Michael 2 mod for the -200. Everything is great on the -100's, but I apparently missed out on something of the -200.

It seems to be perfect, except that the fuel flow rates are way too high. I  went back and checked everything on installation of the mod, but haven't found a mistake. I have established that  the fuel flow meter rate and the actual burn are consistent with each other, so it is not the meters.

Will someone set up a -200 flight at FL350, standard day, Gross Weight somewhere in the 140,000# range, and let me know what they are getting on the fuel flow meters?

Also please Let me know if you are using the original Michael2 mod on the -100 or went to the version 1.1. as I did.

Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

727s burn a lot of fuel which is why the airlines got rid of them

Belay my request. Found my mistake.

Apparently during the process of renaming the original .air file (for backup) and installing the Michael2 .air file, I got cross-wired and put the original file back in. Then I had two identical files (the original and a copy of  it) with different names in the -200 folder..

I just  re-installed (actually installed for the first time I guess)  the Michael2 .air file and the problem went away.

z06z33;

I knew the 727's used a lot of fuel, but was pretty sure that the -200 did not burn 16,000 pounds per hour. I should have included that number with my original post. Anyhow, thanks for your response.

Sign in to follow this