Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

What are Taxi2gate Orlando/Istanbul & Doho like?

Looking at buying some more airports for the PMDG 777.

Istanbul looks like a auto gen nightmare.

What are this airports like, for quality and FPS hit?

Any feed back is welcome as they need to be flyable with the 777.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

MCO is great, they really did a great job on it pretty good fps with the NGX. that's the only one I have from them though.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Istanbul & Orlando are a must have. They look and run great on my system.

I don't have Doha, but it's in my future purchase list.

The only problem I have with TaxiGate airports is that they use simmarket and have a limit on the number of installls.

I added my TaxiGate airports to my image backup. I hope I never have to contact simmarket again.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Nyxx,

T2G Istanbul and Doha are absolute must haves, especially for 777 flyers.  They are low VAS and provide FPS and smoothness on a par with FSX default airports.     I don't know if you have FlyTampa Dubai, but T2G Istanbul and Doha are as smooth on the frames as FlyTampa Dubai is. 

Don't know about Doha but at least Istanbul is just awesome, perfect balance with both quality and performance. Taxi2Gate is nowadays definitely up to the quality provided by old players like Flytampa and FSDT. 

Thanks guys looks like I will buy all three tonight.

@Craig

You have convinced me to take them, thank you.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Orlando is awesome

Rich Sennett

The only developer that beats T2G in outstanding payware is Flightbeam.

However, T2G surpasses all quality developers in total airports delivered per year.

All of their recent stuff is outstanding.

supporter.jpg

Happy Days :)

MCO is outstanding and I edited the AFCAD file so the runway lights and approach lights show up in P3Dv2.4.

The only issue is that there is currently no workaround to having the taxiways connected at the elevated taxiway bridges. If you connect the taxiways via AFCAD, it will raise the elevation in that area and the bridges will appear too high and above the rest of the airport.

Without these taxiways connected, your AI will not be able to taxi to a runway/gate/ramp if it has to cross these bridges.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

I have Istanbul and Doha, so I will comment on those.

I use Istanbul for 777 flights from the USA and 737 flights from the UK. Both planes perform without so much a blip in terms of performance.

Quality is very good indeed, visually very nicely done and FPS is no issue at all.

As you mention your concerns with Istanbul in particular, I would like to emphasise that I have never had any issues with it at all.

I have only used the 737 NGX to Doha, but again, no problems whatsoever.

I consider both to have been great purchases.

I agree 100%. I have KMCO and it's spectacular. Doha is on the acquisitions list for down the line. Terrific stuff. 

Just bought  Istanbul and Doho, will by Orlando next month.

Thank you all for the great info / feed back.