Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

FSGRW v1.7 Build26# with v2.4, still not worked well ?

Hi freinds

Today I decide to installing the FSGRW into my P3D v2.4, Before doing that I've delete my FSX, finally P3D takes its place.

After that I've checked my FSUIPC and its still the latest one, starting the FSGRW SETUP, normally and everything normally.

I dont think there is any mistake, but when downloading the weather and select P3D 2,4 then click START TRANSFERING button I got massege telling me thats an error occurred while communicating with the simuulator..................blablabla.

So whats the accidental point here, is that the FSGRW still not work well with P3D 2.4, I say that because I do the same procedures which got it worked with my FSX before for nearly 2 years.

Any ideas ?????

Thanks for reading.

FSGRW works fine on my computer with P3D v2.4, P3D 1.4, FSX and FS9.

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

As does mine, I have no problems with this, maybe a full reinstall of FSUIPC and FSGRW? But just a guess

FSGRW works fine on my computer with P3D v2.4, P3D 1.4, FSX and FS9.

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Whats your procedures to get it work with the FSX, Does it require P3D SDK'S, Simconnect, !!!!!

I ask about your procedures because I have not any mistake.

Did you point FSGRW to your correct P3D installation (root folder). That's what the message is telling you, it can't find P3D. This works flawlessly in v2.4, at least for me.

On a side note, I evaluated the other weather injectors on a trial basis before making my decision to choose FSGRW. I have to say, this is the most simple and elegant weather generator I have come across.

As does mine, I have no problems with this, maybe a full reinstall of FSUIPC and FSGRW? But just a guess

Whats the FSUIC version you have ?

Did you point FSGRW to your correct P3D installation (root folder). That's what the message is telling you, it can't find P3D. This works flawlessly in v2.4, at least for me.

On a side note, I evaluated the other weather injectors on a trial basis before making my decision to choose FSGRW. I have to say, this is the most simple and elegant weather generator I have come across.

Point it !!!!!!

How that ? I think its jyst installation and it will find the simulator itself.

Where is the setting which make me point the progran to ?

...is FSUIPC in the modules folder? Just a thought...

version of FSUIPC is 4.9.3.7

...is FSUIPC in the modules folder? Just a thought...

???????

So what to doo in the modules folder ?

Please be more detailed because I feel there is something additionally to do to get it work with my P3D.

Sorry, but its the first P3D installation and should I need the helpful in such things.

Also I have installed the program in the path:

O:\FSGRW.

So what to doo in the modules folder ?

Look in your P3D root folder (where P3D is installed), there is a folder named Modules. In this folder, you should find the FSUIPC.dll along with some other files including SimConnectP3D2.dll.

Look in your P3D root folder (where P3D is installed), there is a folder named Modules. In this folder, you should find the FSUIPC.dll along with some other files including SimConnectP3D2.dll.

Surely they are there.

and only I have one Simconnectp3d2.dll file !

nothing help, I hve re install the FSUIPC but the same problem still.

it seems like the FSGRW not found the P3D.

Any help guys !!!!

I think it will be best if you ask in the FSGRW-Forum http://fsgrw.freeforums.org/.

As far as I can see Stefan is doing well solving problems.

I am afraid that I can not help, my FSGRW is working very well with my P3D 2.4

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN

I think it will be best if you ask in the FSGRW-Forum http://fsgrw.freeforums.org/.

As far as I can see Stefan is doing well solving problems.

I am afraid that I can not help, my FSGRW is working very well with my P3D 2.4

I post there and still waiting the answers.

But

Simply if you can give me your steps from the Installation to transfer the weather to the P3D will be a very helpful.

To be honest I do not remember exactly how I installed FSGRW. I just remember that there was nothing special and that there were no problems - install, run and working flawless. Please bear with me that I do not want to re-install it here thus enabling me to tell you what I did. Never change a running system.

By the way, I could not find your posting at the FSGRW-Forum. Send a reminder or send a private mail to Stefan Schaefer. If he is not on leave I believe he will be answering promptly.

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN

To be honest I do not remember exactly how I installed FSGRW. I just remember that there was nothing special and that there were no problems - install, run and working flawless. Please bear with me that I do not want to re-install it here thus enabling me to tell you what I did. Never change a running system.

By the way, I could not find your posting at the FSGRW-Forum. Send a reminder or send a private mail to Stefan Schaefer. If he is not on leave I believe he will be answering promptly.

Did you use the FSGRW with FSUIPC 4.936 ?