Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

FSGRW v1.7 Build26# with v2.4, still not worked well ?

Did you use the FSGRW with FSUIPC 4.936 ?

Yes, until I installed the 4.937 version.

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN

Yes, until I installed the 4.937 version.

There is no relation to FSUIPC to this problem, today I've update it to the last version 4937, the problem is still !!!!

I have exactly the same problem, and I cannot make my FSGRW 1.7 connect with Prepar3D 2.4

I tried to post in the forum but when you register there, you cannot start a post, you have to wait for the administrator to allow you to post there... so I am right now without any help...

here is what my Error log says:

<Message OccurenceDate="09.11.2014 23:06:45" Thread="UI" Type="Information" Category="EspEngine" Description="ENG_INF_000: 1.7 Build #026, p3dv24, 2014-11-09 21:46" />
<Message OccurenceDate="09.11.2014 23:06:45" Thread="Engine" Type="Error" Category="EspEngine" Description="ENG_ERR_001" Exception0="NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto." CallStack0="   en FsGlobal.RealWeather.Library.Client.Engines.EspWeatherEngine.PerformOperation()" />

Of course I have the latest FSUIPC4 4.937 version fully registered, with Prepar3D 2.4, but FSGRW 1.7 is unable to connect with the simulator, really I don't know why.

@Zoho30:

You write (Oktober 30th), you posted at our Support Forum and still are wainting an answer. Can you please tell me under what Forum Name you were posting? I can not find an any relevant unanswered question.

@mrmister:

I have answered to your request in our Support Forum. Please email the appropriate file.

Thank you!

Stefan Schaefer
PILOT'S GesmbH
CEO
http://www.pilots.shop
pilots_logo.gif

Just to update all following readers:

The problem MRMISTER had, was sorted out on our support forum. Using the right version did the trick ...

Since Zoho30 is silent, I assume, this "problem" was sorted out as well.

Cheers and thank you!

Stefan Schaefer
PILOT'S GesmbH
CEO
pilots_logo.gif

Thanks Stefan, and keep up the good work.

My version of FSGRW has worked flawlessly from day one. Now I'm just curious as to what is on the roadmap for future versions.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Well, only certain versions don't work. These mostly are used by persons, who can not provide an order number, when they ask for support. ;-)

V 1.8 is in heavy work now and will provide some substantial internal changes and a new more modern GUI. All this will open the prospective for many external changes to come. It will also be the base for a boxed version. Our Servers from release of V1.8 will provide 8 instead of 4 hourly weather updates. Many ICAO updates will be done and more data sources will be implemented, expecially for remote areas.

V1.8 will be a mandatory update for all users, as we will shut down the 1.7 servers soon after release as we will use them otherwise. 

This is work in progress and no complete listing ...

Cheers!

Stefan Schaefer
PILOT'S GesmbH
CEO
pilots_logo.gif