Sign in to follow this  
esemones

Scenery gaps:"only 36 states" available"

All is running well with my FSX and WindowsXP except when using the Flight Planner the number of states shown to be available is only 36 (missing Col, Wyo,

Utah, Neb, etal ... mostly in central west) not the 50 that is shown when I run FS2002.  Eg: typing in Denver takes me to Denver, No. Carolina.

Activating "Western North America" either in FSX or the program FSX Configuator does not make any difference. There are no error messages, like "missing file so&so".  Plan G sends me to a somewhat barren map void of VORs, etc to Colorado when selected., but "map" in FSX GPS is of no help.

Also, looking at the files in the FS2002 Scenery  Folder there seems to be many more subfolders and fles than the one in FSX.  I have no files in the Add-on-Scenery Folders of either programs.