Sign in to follow this  
graeme1

Sp1c update issue

Hi everyone,

flying the T7 from day one, and not had any real problems up till now. i also have the 300er expansion pack, everything working fine.

however !!!  3 times i have down loaded Sp1c  and every time all i get is the plane failing to initialize, a completely dark vc, no guages

or mouse clicks working, exterior no gear, i just do not know what the problem is with it i have ezca & track ir installed and configured before running fsx  i have read and reread download instructions as posted , i have also deleted previous panel states from the aircraft.

uninstalled and reinstalled  the base pack from backup.all is ok until  i try to add the latest update from pmdg website, and also the 

operations centre. which only fixes the liveries as far as i know. the only other thing i have noticed is when trying to down load the update

using windows explorer, i get red warnings (pmdg site not trusted type of thing) and  only downloads if i save as a zip file, then on to

desktop which i then run as admin. thought about submitting a ticket as i am totally stumped, however as i really want to fly my T7 this

weekend. Help from anyone on the forum whom may have had the same issues with Sp1c or indeed have any ideas i can try. would

be very much appreciated. thank you in advance,

best regards graeme.

regards, graeme crawford

Hi everyone,

flying the T7 from day one, and not had any real problems up till now. i also have the 300er expansion pack, everything working fine.

however !!!  3 times i have down loaded Sp1c  and every time all i get is the plane failing to initialize, a completely dark vc, no guages

or mouse clicks working, exterior no gear, i just do not know what the problem is with it i have ezca & track ir installed and configured before running fsx  i have read and reread download instructions as posted , i have also deleted previous panel states from the aircraft.

uninstalled and reinstalled  the base pack from backup.all is ok until  i try to add the latest update from pmdg website, and also the 

operations centre. which only fixes the liveries as far as i know. the only other thing i have noticed is when trying to down load the update

using windows explorer, i get red warnings (pmdg site not trusted type of thing) and  only downloads if i save as a zip file then on to

desktop which i then run as admin. thought about submitting a ticket as i am totally stumped, however as i really want to fly my T7 this

weekend. Help from anyone on the forum whom may have had the same issues with Sp1c or indeed have any ideas i can try. would

be very much appreciated. thank you in advance,

best regards graeme.

regards, graeme crawford

happened to me twice with SP1b in KIAD. My thought on this is, that GSX (airport caching, whatever) had interfered the PMDG initialisation process.

Those modules are all busy after loading fsx, simultaneously

hi paul i do have gsx installed and have noticed it regenerating on initialization, but not with Sp1c where all i have

is cold & dark with all vc panels blacked out, and no click spots anywhere, i have run out of ideas on what the problem could be, maybe  i will submit a ticket as i also tried to down load both updates from the OC with no success, although

i am sure i can't be the only one to have had this issue, and i believe it is probably something pretty simple i may be

overlooking during installation.  

best regards

graeme.

regards, graeme crawford

have you activated your license key? maybe this hasnt been reactivated after a install and so it has issues?

Failing that i know i had to re run the ezdok config program again.

Other then  that might need to raise a support ticket with pmdg unless anyone else can help

Stewart Cumbers

thanks stewart,  for your suggestions, just spent the whole of saturday trying to fix this issue with no joy and no flights.

so i have now raised a support ticket,hopefully pmdg might have a clue as i am stumped!

best regards

graeme crawford

regards, graeme crawford

Had this issue with SPIc, ended up, un-installing the 777 completely and then re-installing and it worked.

Rob

Rob Payne

i have tried complete reinstall too, antivirus & firewalls off. everything works fine until i install the sp1c updates.

i also reconfigure ezca   and dx10 after install. still got a dead plane with no wheels lol

regards graeme crawford.

regards, graeme crawford