Sign in to follow this  
patrico

Why FS2Crew will not put airbridge out

at a new airport (EGLL) i installed, it only opens door 2L when I run the PF Button. it works ok with all other airports. 

at a new airport (EGLL) i installed, it only opens door 2L when I run the PF Button. it works ok with all other airports.

Hi Pat,

Correct, we only open door 2L.

The FSX default airports only have one air bridge, and it connects to door 2L.

Cheers,

Bryan I meant no Aibridge comes  out just door 2L opens with no air bridge. Another thing I found is if  I have been using FS2CREW earlier and then decide to fly without it  and just close the main panel as zzzzzzinstructed I find my FO still actting in a FO capacity

I meant no Aibridge comes  out just door 2L opens with no air bridge

FS2Crew can only control the FSX jet bridge.

It's the exact same thing as pressing CTRL J on your keyboard to trigger the FSX jetbridge.

That 3rd party scenery you're using may not use the FSX default control for the Airbridge, so FS2Crew can't control it.

and just close the main panel as zzzzzzinstructed I find my FO still actting in a FO capacity

Closing  the panel by just using  the short cut key  doesn't  actually shut  down your fo  all it does is  to remove  the panel from your screen.  Just ensure you click on the hard mute button   before you close the panel

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

FS2Crew can only control the FSX jet bridge.

It's the exact same thing as pressing CTRL J on your keyboard to trigger the FSX jetbridge.

That 3rd party scenery you're using may not use the FSX default control for the Airbridge, so FS2Crew can't control it.

thanks your probably right, as CTRL J does not work either

Closing  the panel by just using  the short cut key  doesn't  actually shut  down your fo  all it does is  to remove  the panel from your screen.  Just ensure you click on the hard mute button   before you close the pa

DUH ! Pete thanks

Bryan,

My 3rd party Scenery is Aerosoft and I have 10 of their Airports. On.On further checking on the Aerosoft website I discovered that this is a known issue  and a patch is available called AES which you can download. It was not a problem for me previously as until I purchased FS2CREW I never used a gate or airbridge  problem  I have now is, where do I download it to as I have 10 different aerosoft airports

Great Bryan any release or projected release  date yet a I have found another problem with another airport  EGKK (UK 2000 Scenery) in that the airbridge will not extend fully to door 2L stopping about 5 ft away which is very unrealistic. Surely I cannot be the only person with these problems or has everyone already got AES installed

No, we don't interact with AES.

We have our own AES/GSX style program under development called "Ultimate Ground Crew X".

Hi Patrick

Try FlyTampa airports and you won't even get the air-bridge moving!!

Hi Rick,  

Oh dear ! I have Fly Tampa Dubai , AES is supposed to align all airports will let you  know how I get on

AES is supposed to align all airports will let you know how I get on

Thought that aes only supported airports  that you pay credits for  and not all airports?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

maybe your right Pete, I thought I had read it on their web site, mine is a simple request I need an airbridge  that butts up to the 777 I am getting feed up with game of Tennis that Aerosoft and FS2CREW are playing with me. This tennis ball has lost its bounce

Thought that aes only supported airports  that you pay credits for  and not all airports?

on further checking your right Pete, after installing AES and buying  10 credit pack I still cannot get an air bridge out. can anyone help me ?